©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

time after pct

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
What is the shortest time after pct has anyone started injecting? I always go by the book but I wonder how bad it would be right after pct. Got to thinking about this and how much do pros use year round?How many cycles or do they never come off?

W

wolfyEVH

hammeranvil said:
What is the shortest time after pct has anyone started injecting? I always go by the book but I wonder how bad it would be right after pct. Got to thinking about this and how much do pros use year round?How many cycles or do they never come off?

first off, there would be no point in doing PCT if you were just gonna jump right back in it.

many people never come off. many people do 1 year cycles. the whole "time on=time off" is just something we follow. there is no proof that thats what you're supposed to follow everytime. The best way is to get blood work done. You come out fine after that, you're good to go.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
damn...a year on. I think I would lose some sleep thinking about the consequences of that. Do they even care about the shrinkin bag or just use hcg all the time also?

W

wolfyEVH

hammeranvil said:
damn...a year on. I think I would lose some sleep thinking about the consequences of that. Do they even care about the shrinkin bag or just use hcg all the time also?

who cares about shrunkin balls in the first place? HCG isnt JUST for atrophy of the nuts.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
What? I care! You dont care? I would care if I was on for a year. You dont think there is cause for concern there? And your right thats not all its for but thats what they use it for right? or no...oh no....no wonder I got jelly beans for nuts.lol.

W

wolfyEVH

hammeranvil said:
What? I care! You dont care? I would care if I was on for a year. You dont think there is cause for concern there? And your right thats not all its for but thats what they use it for right? or no...oh no....no wonder I got jelly beans for nuts.lol.

so what do the size of your nuts have to do w/ anything? makes the old johnson look bigger anyways.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
wolfyEVH said:
so what do the size of your nuts have to do w/ anything? makes the old johnson look bigger anyways.
Are you telling me that if your nuts were the size of peas, you wouldn't be affected psychologically.

W

wolfyEVH

Blackbird said:
Are you telling me that if your nuts were the size of peas, you wouldn't be affected psychologically.

i take it testicle size is a huge concern for you guys?!?! why??? what purpose would the "size" of them serve? the slappin sound they make wont be as prominant when you're banin the old lady?!?! if you're "pyschologically" affected by nut size, you have some problems my friend.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
ha ha ha

damn are you serious homie cause you are crackin me up? you must be fuckin with me. I get your point though. People always tell me. You need to bring your legs up. I say its not that my legs are skinny, my dick is so thick.lol. optical illusion. Yes I would be psycologically affected by my nuts being so small. To me thats normal. If you like having little balls then Im happy for ya, I bet your boyfriend likes them. :welcome:

W

wolfyEVH

hammeranvil said:
damn are you serious homie cause you are crackin me up? you must be fuckin with me. I get your point though. People always tell me. You need to bring your legs up. I say its not that my legs are skinny, my dick is so thick.lol. optical illusion. Yes I would be psycologically affected by my nuts being so small. To me thats normal. If you like having little balls then Im happy for ya, I bet your boyfriend likes them. :welcome:

yep...my boyfriend

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
i take it testicle size is a huge concern for you guys?!?! why??? what purpose would the "size" of them serve? the slappin sound they make wont be as prominant when you're banin the old lady?!?! if you're "pyschologically" affected by nut size, you have some problems my friend.
Hey wolfey...you're f'n mad bud...lololololololol

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Have to admit......This board is still as good as it was in the past,,,,You guys hav'nt lost your sense of humour yet... ;-)

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
small nutz= loss of ejaculation force which wouldnt allow you to hit the back of her throat when she gulps ya down. now that wouldnt be fun would it if it only trickled out instead of slammin the back of her throat????

W

wolfyEVH

pincrusher said:
small nutz= loss of ejaculation force which wouldnt allow you to hit the back of her throat when she gulps ya down. now that wouldnt be fun would it if it only trickled out instead of slammin the back of her throat????

you gotta be lucky enough to find a girl who swallows, and also steroids will cause a loss of ejaculation "volume" as well. Who wouldnt be more than happy to give all that up for some extra muscle mass?!?!

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
much love wolfy!!!Glad to see bros that can laugh and pop shit on a lighter side. Speakin of jizz in the back of a girls throat, I goota deliver some throat yogurt right now to this honey in my complex. Hope she doesnt notice my tiny nuts.lol

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
hammeranvil said:
I've been on more than 3 years now. You only shrink so much then it quits and it does not affect performance.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Blackbird said:
They don't get that small and no it doesn't bother me. Women are not visually stimulated as a general rule to begin with. That's why they don't have the slightest interest in Playgirl. Sorry guys, only homos bought it.
Even if they were, none of them lust over the size of your testicles. They really aren't that pretty. Think about it.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
Is this the case with most heavy users? Do you expect them to ever come back? At what point do you think they have shut down for good? Then what?enough questions anvil