©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Time on=Time off

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Your PCT is considered Time off a Cycle / Post Cycle Therapy

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
This might seem like a dumb question but here it goes anyways..

Is PCT necassary if you wanted to continue with a new cycle about a month after the last one? Know you should wait longer than that before going on cycle again, but have to ask..

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Actually, PCT is considered time on from all the readings I have seen on the subject. The belief is that you need to allow your system to recover naturally without any chemicals during the time off. If you are on PCT, you are still suppressing your estrogen.

Last edited:

MR. Smith

Dec 14, 2004
tee said:
Actually, PCT is considered time on from all the readings I have seen on the subject. The belief is that you need to allow your system to recover naturally without any chemicals during the time off. If you are on PCT, you are still suppressing your estrogen.

Absolutely correct.

W

wolfyEVH

Blackbird said:
Is pct included in time off a cycle?

you should consider that time on, but it isnt going to kill you if you don't. Try to get in the habit of taking a few weeks longer off than time off.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:

PCT is considered time off because you start the PCT "after" your cycle has ended. The terminalogy "post" states the word meaning after. One can then believe that it means After Cycle Therapy. Yes your are trying at that point in time to revover your bodies natural testosterone's, but in order to do that you have to wait for the testosterone levels currently in your body to decrease and at that point in time your body would be "off" cycle so it would be then safe to start taking clomid or nolvadex.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
PCT is considered time off because you start the PCT "after" your cycle has ended. The terminalogy "post" states the word meaning after. One can then believe that it means After Cycle Therapy. Yes your are trying at that point in time to revover your bodies natural testosterone's, but in order to do that you have to wait for the testosterone levels currently in your body to decrease and at that point in time your body would be "off" cycle so it would be then safe to start taking clomid or nolvadex.

Yes you are right in that "Post" means after. But during your PCT, you are still putting a chemical into your body that is changing the way your body naturally works. That is why PCT is considered time on according to this theory and should be added into the time you consider yourself "On." Your body needs time to clear ALL chemicals from itself and begin to function on its own. The best way to make sure this has happened is to go to the doctor and have a blood test. A visit to the doctor can prove this theory to be either total BS, or be right on the money. Each person is different.

Example of time on= time off theory:
It's like this......a 10 week cycle, + 2 week wait to start PCT, + 3 weeks of PCT = 15 weeks.

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I understand your point on how your "pictured" the cycle breakdown it does make more sense looking at it that way. But i'm still at the contrary of what your saying and i'm basing this because of some literature that i have read. Hmmm...i'll just do a little bit more research

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If you have some literature, please post it. All I have ever read or seen is that to always include PCT into the "Time on." I would love to read something to the contrary.