©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Time on=time off

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Ok,..... When reading this everyone adds "including pct".... Does this mean that my pct equals time off or on? does this mean I actually need to wait 12 weeks AFTER finishing my PCT...

Is this right? I hope NOT

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
That's what I thought too!!!

But DAMMIT MAN........ That puts 4 more weeks on my waiting...... I am not a happy camper right now :mad: ...... Oh well.... it's not like I truly had the patience to wait the whole 12 anyways..... Now I will take some liv52 and get as close to twelve as my patience will allow....... I know this will recieve some static but OH WELL!!!!! Ya feel me?

Mike

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
They are right, PCT is included. You can go to the docs and have a blood test done. Thats the best way to know for sure.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
The doc huh?

Yeah he already knows I was on cycle... he was pretty cool about it.... so just ask him to do a workup on my blood to see if everything is back to normal yet?

Defconx3

Jun 6, 2005
tee said:
They are right, PCT is included. You can go to the docs and have a blood test done. Thats the best way to know for sure.

Thats the best way to do it. If everything is in the normal ranges for you then you have the green light to begin your next cycle. ;)

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
5 weeks

I took my last shot 5 weeks ago... how much longer before I should bother with the test?

Defconx3

Jun 6, 2005
smikey211 said:
I took my last shot 5 weeks ago... how much longer before I should bother with the test?

I am assuming you started your PCT 3 weeks ago, correct? If so then I would say wait until your pct is done, then wait one to two weeks and then get tested.