©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tips for keeping your waist tight

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I removed wheat from my diet and it seems to be helping. I also stopped doing all heavy weighted ab exercises. I notice the difference and will start doing vacuums as I really want to shrink my waist.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I need to start following these tips again. Time to sharpen up for the end of summer :)

Btails

Apr 14, 2019
I quit deadlifting.. world of difference.

Also not drinking while consuming meals, 15 mins before and 15 after seems to help

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Waste trainers DO work. The average BBer that uses them will where it up to five hours per day.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012

Also not drinking while consuming meals, 15 mins before and 15 after seems to help

Many disagree but I noticed the same. The abs and lower back are muscle so if you train them heavy they will grow.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007

Many disagree but I noticed the same. The abs and lower back are muscle so if you train them heavy they will grow.

I agree. Any movements that load the lower back like that can contribute to things. Although it's not quite black and white and people could deadlift twice weekly for years and keep a tight waist. I think pushing the poundages (over your limit being key) on certain movements over time combined with copious amounts of food can blow out the waist. Then of course you have other factors that contribute to things. I have done it myself and it's very hard to get back from it.