©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tips on a complete first cycle from start to finish

Treebow

Nov 16, 2016
Hey guys,
I've been training hard for two years now, been working out with a trainer for the past six months. I'm totally obsessed with bodybuilding. I'm subscribed to different magazines and always researching and watching you tube videos. I'm 30 years old and around 190 5'7". Before the last two years after high school football I was in and out of the gym, and put on a layer of fat. I've improved a lot in the last two years as far as strength and loosing some of the fat and increasing muscle. I don't drink, smoke, or do any drugs. I work out 6 days a week with cardio and have a physical labor job. I think that I'm at the point and age where aas could help me get to where I want to be. I've done a lot of homework as I've said but if you guys could help me with some examples of a test cycle or other product with ai and pct with appropriate doses I would appreciate it. Thanks guys.

Treebow

Nov 16, 2016
Sorry about the title I meant to say I would like tips or advice on a complete first cycle; thanks

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
You said you're obsessed with bodybuilding. Does that mean you plan on competing? What's your body fat percentage? How do you train? What does your typical daily diet intake look like? How many calories daily? Is that a surplus or a deficit for you? Have you had your Testosterone levels checked by your doctor?

Answer these questions in detail and we'll go from there.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Tree get your labs done and create a base line for your self. ANAsci has a wonderful library to do research for your self. After that, there are several people are here who are extremely knowledgable about putting together a simple, effective first run with aas. Good luck