©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tired...bulking cycles

christian

Apr 18, 2007
I am sick and tired of bulking cycles. You cannot keep the gains so what the point of running them. I am talking about test deca dbol.

Paplecian

Jun 6, 2007
I think too that the main reason for loosing the gains after a cycle is that most of the people are making the same mistake. They cease to train as they did before and to eat. They cycle is not finish once you get your last shot or pill.

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
christian said:
I am sick and tired of bulking cycles. You cannot keep the gains so what the point of running them. I am talking about test deca dbol.

Sounds like you need work on your PCT, diet and training regimine. If those are upkept you should be able to keep most of your gains

cezar_z

Apr 18, 2007
christian said:
Your approach is wrong bro, you shouldn't consider aas from the first place. I am curious to know too what regim did you follow after finishing the cycle...

sammarbella

Apr 15, 2007
christian said:

It seems that you only "gain" bloat (water retention) on this cycles due to your poor diet/training/recovery/pct.

You must learn how to eat, train, recover and the correct use of AAS BEFORE ITS USE.

I am sick and tired to hear people bashing AAS due to his lack of knowdlege and effort on basic aspects.

AAS are not magic and can't fix a 90 yrs old woman diet, a fitness figure training, 4 hour sleep on a car and injections on the penis.:sniper:

AAS can ONLY improve(A LOT I MUST SAY) a proper nutrition/training/recovery and most gain can remain if a proper PCT is used.

No more no less.

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
Pct is key to keeping gains. Also, many think that they can take time off from the gym when they stop a cycle. This is the worst time to do that. Remember, the new muscle you gain needs to be fed. So you need to keep eating even if your appitite isnt as high as it was on cycle

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Personally, I do not believe in so called "bulking cycles". it is your diet that determines what gains you make not your choice of drugs.....to a point. i can get just as cut and ripped on test and deca as on any other compound. It is in the diet that does the magic. training plays an integral part in your gaining strategy. Bring the diet and training together and you can make lean gains on any compound. So lets have a good look at these and see where to adjust!