©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

To get a thick neck.....

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Good thread but it's one area I have never been concerned with. I see some guys train their neck's directly in my gym but I have never. Having a really thick neck is not a good look to me. Perhaps some tall guys with long necks may benefit from it though.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I used to do neck but- ther problem I had was I habe a pin head - so I looked stupid as all hell

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I have never trained my neck before but have seen others do it. I may try it but I can imagine the soreness if you done too much would really ruin your day.

MyNameIsJeff

Sep 24, 2017
Neck training for me hasn't done too much in terms of size gains (Neck muscles had already grown from gear at that point), but I find that it improved my head posture.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Neck training for me hasn't done too much in terms of size gains (Neck muscles had already grown from gear at that point), but I find that it improved my head posture.

I found the same. I feel my neck is much stronger now but I don't really see much difference in size.

SizeON

Mar 16, 2018
I don't need to train my neck, it's naturally very thick. It's a genetic thing. There are people that need to train it.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
They had a four way neck machine at my gym that they got rid of because of all the injuries from over loading. People being their own worse enemy. I can't tell ya how pissed I was.

Durro

Jan 24, 2018
Everyone can use a thicker neck! Makes you look like a tough mofo!

thethinker

Donating Member
May 24, 2013
Beware of adding or worsening sleep apnea by making your neck bigger

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk