©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Too much hcg

jeffa

Mar 25, 2005
Just realised that at the end of my last cycle I took too much HCG about 1500IU. Would this explain my slow recovery from the tese E as I have a very low libido 2.5 months after taking the roids. I read that over 500IU is very bad and I ve took 3 times that! I guess I'm looking for reasurrances that I havent done myself any damage.Thanks.

P

pincrusher

jeffa said:
Just realised that at the end of my last cycle I took too much HCG about 1500IU. Would this explain my slow recovery from the tese E as I have a very low libido 2.5 months after taking the roids. I read that over 500IU is very bad and I ve took 3 times that! I guess I'm looking for reasurrances that I havent done myself any damage.Thanks.
you did not take to much hcg. i dont know where you found out that more than 500iu is bad cause that is just plain wrong. i routinely inject 1500-5000iu without any problems.
what kind of poct cyle therapy(PCT) did you do other than injecting hcg? PCT is very important and must be done correctly for your body to start producing test again after a cycle. did you use nolvadex or clomid? please let us know so we can help ya plan your next cycle & pct therapy so things work much better.

HCG temporarily increases your natural test levels but will not restart your bodys own production of test if it has been stopped through taking synthetic test. it causes your pituitary gland to secrete LH which is what tells your knutz to make sperm & testosterone but this is only a short term affect and doesnt last long. you must do a full PCT therapy with either clomid or better yet nolvadex to restart your bodies natural test.

jeffa

Mar 25, 2005
Thanks for the reply I got that information from a post by a Dr callled swale. I did PCT Clomid 100mg 11 days 10 days at 50mg and nolvadex at 20mg for the full 21 days. Was just curoius if my problem was incorrectly used HCG.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
jeffa said:
Thanks for the reply I got that information from a post by a Dr callled swale. I did PCT Clomid 100mg 11 days 10 days at 50mg and nolvadex at 20mg for the full 21 days. Was just curoius if my problem was incorrectly used HCG.
Did you stop the HCG prior to starting PCT or did you continue it through the PCT?

W

wolfyEVH

Little Man said:
im scared of cllomid cant i go blind?

some people say they get tracers.....no blindness...just keep the doses at 50-100mg/day...no more w/ clomid....take that with 20mg of nolva