©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Too much?

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
Are sarms really giving people any benefit when on AAS?

I started last week and so far the rad 140 is giving me great strength gains. But it also makes me overly aggressive. It actually reminds me of tren in a way but nowhere as strong.

Rad gives me horrible indugestion even with zantac. If it gets much worse I'm going to drop the rad completely and continue on with everything else.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I started last week and so far the rad 140 is giving me great strength gains. But it also makes me overly aggressive. It actually reminds me of tren in a way but nowhere as strong.

Rad gives me horrible indugestion even with zantac. If it gets much worse I'm going to drop the rad completely and continue on with everything else.

What dose of rad are you using? I read up about it after a friend used it. He said he was very aggressive on it. He said worse than tren which surprised me.

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
What dose of rad are you using? I read up about it after a friend used it. He said he was very aggressive on it. He said worse than tren which surprised me.

20mg ed. That's a tough call as far as being worse than tren. I will say that it is about on the same level as far as aggression goes.

The biggest problem I have with it is the indigestion. I can control aggression all day but indigestion can ruin a whole cycle for me. With that being said I'm probably going to drop the rad out of my cycle and reintroduce it on my trt cruise for prework out only. Using it a couple times a week keeps sides at a minimum and gives me a nice boost of aggression during my workout.