©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Too sore?

HeavyMetal64

Nov 6, 2005
Okay. I did my first injection of BD Test E two days ago. My friend injected it into my outer right glute. Didn't hurt at all. The next morning though, I was in excruciating pain. I'm not talking just a little soreness - I could barely move the leg, sit, etc. I took a few ibuprofen in the evening and went and did some squats this seemed to ease the pain. I thought everything was going to be alright, but I woke up this morning with the same horrible pain in my right glute.

My right glute seems to be a little puffy but there is no site-speciifc swelling going on?

My guess is I just irritated the hell out of the muscle.

Any suggestions?

Please help.

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
How much did you inject? Did you massage the site afterwards to disperse the gear?

I did my first shot on Monday and me second yesterday. Both were a little sore the day after but nothing as painful as you describe.

HeavyMetal64

Nov 6, 2005
Yes this is my first cycle.

I did one cc and rubbed the site as much as I could afterwards. I had to head straight to work, so I didn't have as much time as I would've liked.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Its probably your body getting used to the substance, you might end up with a little test flu. My first few weeks of injects last spring were like that. My whole thigh would be red and warm to the touch, sore as hell for a few days. The injects gradually get better, i go with ventro injects and the discomfort is minimal. Stick with it, it'll improve. Clint

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
HM - I'm far from experienced but after the second shot I used a heat pad after massaging. Didn't use it for long but today I have very little pain. I pushed the needle in slowly and gently and kept it as steady as possible. I also injected the gear slowly to allow it to disperse a bit better. Don't inject too fast.

It may well be that you've just got to get used to the gear. The more experienced guys here will know. I'm using BD Test E and I warm it a bit before shooting.

Let us know how you get on.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
ive had injections that was sore for about 5 days......but not PAINFULLY though.....just "sensitive with little pain"

HeavyMetal64

Nov 6, 2005
I'm hoping so...i'm feeling shitty right now lol. Well pop some more ibuprofen and maybe take a day off from the gym (have gone 4 days straight). Thanks for your advice guys

HeavyMetal64

Nov 6, 2005
Should I go ahead and continue with my next shot of test tommorow? I was of course going to alternate glutes.

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
HM

I would say yes - go ahead with injection tomorrow. Just take everything real slow and afterwards massage gently and maybe use a heat pad. See how you get on. If you have another bad reaction then maybe it's just the gear. What pins are you using? Are you doing tomorrows shot on your own?

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
When ever I injected into a new area, I always experienced some pain in the following days. Your muscles in the different injection sites will get use to it after a few injections. Just make sure your following all the steps in injecting properly. Heating pads and hot baths will help to dispurse the gear through out the muscle better. Ibeprofen always helps me also. If it were me, I would inject in your delt tomorrow followed by a good shoulder workout. ;)

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
your'e popping your ass and it's getting sore...
hmm,thats the only spot I can hit that does not get sore-EVER
high and center. too low on the right and you get near the sciatic
same on the left,lotsa blood vess. and nerves and insert slowly and inject at a moderate and even plunge.
My ass shots never gimme probs...its all I use...all 6 spots
whatever posesses me,,I will sometimes hit a delt...No need to-

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
I have to disagree with no need to hit a delt, everyone is different. For myself, I've had many shots of Tren and Prop that has caused some pain in my glutes, but my delts always take it up to 2.5ml. Also, some people especially newbies, have troubles keeping the syringe steady when first doing glute injections, this can cause for a bad injection and pain by it self.

kell11 said:
your'e popping your ass and it's getting sore...
hmm,thats the only spot I can hit that does not get sore-EVER
high and center. too low on the right and you get near the sciatic
same on the left,lotsa blood vess. and nerves and insert slowly and inject at a moderate and even plunge.
My ass shots never gimme probs...its all I use...all 6 spots
whatever posesses me,,I will sometimes hit a delt...No need to-

HeavyMetal64

Nov 6, 2005
I still have body aches like a mofo...from the test flu i'm guessing. Should I still go ahead and inject. My glute is still sore as hell..i've had a heat pad on it constantly and took a hot bath yesterday. Injecting into my left glute today and making sure to massage the spot afterwards.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
HeavyMetal64 said:
Okay. I did my first injection of BD Test E two days ago. My friend injected it into my outer right glute. Didn't hurt at all.
My guess is I just irritated the hell out of the muscle.

Any suggestions?

Please help.

How high on the glute did he inject. It should be high enough that it appears that you are injecting in your hip.
The glute rarely hurts at all.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
DragonRider said:
How high on the glute did he inject. It should be high enough that it appears that you are injecting in your hip.
The glute rarely hurts at all.

..yeah what he said...Dont be a pussy.

just kidding. you did a sloppy inject somehow...It wont happen again.

HeavyMetal64

Nov 6, 2005
Injected again today. It is sore, but not near as bad as the right glute. Right glute is still puffy - can't flex it at all, and am still running a fever. Also feel very nauseated, which is a big bummer. Will let you know when things improve :)