©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Top stomach muscle??

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I recently notice a HUGE muscle developing on my chest...It starts at the "V"-shape of your chest, and is about 6 cm wide downwards, and runs across my chest.....Is this a sromach muscle??.....the topmost muscle of the so called 6-pack??....or am i just "abnormal"...lolol

tia

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
sounds weird my abs top most muscles are alitle smaller than the lower. post pics

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
mohawkman said:
it might be a tumor
uh??...i hope not....'cause i can feel it's some kind of muscle.....thing is, it's not noticable to the eye, but i can feel it with my hand....When i "contract", it goes as tight as hell!!...that's why i'm under the impression it coud be a muscle......as soon as it's noticable, i'll post a pic...

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
might be the beggingings of a hernia? don't know that ud get it that high though. Does it hurt? my friend had one and said it was really painful

ajc197925

Nov 27, 2004
study the musculature of bodybuilders. See any muscles that make the same basic outline of what you have? Interesting question.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
hey bro i have what should be considered a 8-pack , not the normal 6-pack it is just an under developed abe muscle that is just starting to develope. right at the V in my chest there is two small muscles one side is alot bigger than the other feel down there again and see if you cant feel another muscle but smalller to one side or the other

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hi all...I went to see the "doc" today...she recons it IS a muscle that runs between the 2 sides of a chest....The only thing she could come up with, was that i did SOME type of exercise too much......that's why it is so big....lol...I was thinking of doing a bit of stomache exercises now...just so it will look "normal" again....:)