©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Total Newbie, need some help

remylebeau

Oct 19, 2004
I was going to get some test enan amps, but got a better deal for viles. The problem is, do I extract with a smaller sized needle then use another one for injection? If so, what are the sizes, and do I just change the needle tip from the syringe? Or is there another way.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Some guys have different opinions, but i use the same to extract and inject. unless you notice that it is weaker or bent. it should not be a problem at all, just make sure you disinfect the injection site and the vile top each time, and when injecting, make sure u aspirate and check for air and blood. air good, blood bad. but dont let the bubbles sit in syringe. tap em out. depending where you inject, depends on the size. i go into my bi's, tri's and shoulders. and usually use 1 to 1/2 inch needle lenght, with a 22 or 23 gauge.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
In this world, you cant really learn as you go, thats a no no :nono: always do your questions and ask questions.