©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Totally off the Sport of BB

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
Just a quick message to inform all you guys about a scammer web site. The deal goes like this, i purchase alot of equipment from the US for my business, it normally takes between 7 - 10 business days to get to me. I paid $549.00 + $45 for PH which was quoted from them (paradise pool supplies) to buy a pool vacuum cleaner...I paid this and recieved conformation of payment, but nothing arrived 3 weeks went by and i started to get worried, i tried to contact them to which i left messages, but no reply. I finally got hold of Ken Briggs and he said he sent it and if it doesn't arrive in 4 days to call him back. I arrived with a message of you owe us $55.00 extra for postage. I told them no way it was your mistake you should bare the cost, to which he started to make threating comments because he knows where i live......What a jerk all over $55.00
The question here is should i pay him the extra $55.00 or tell him to go F himself
Hope to hear your comments:smoker:

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Can you get your money back if the deal does not go through? If it is the difference between paying the extra $55 or losing all the money well the answer is simple. Is it a good deal anyways even factoring the extra cost? Pricks are pricks but it all depends on how much trouble this is all worth to you. Nothing worse than being ripped off...

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
mandarb11 said:
Can you get your money back if the deal does not go through? If it is the difference between paying the extra $55 or losing all the money well the answer is simple. Is it a good deal anyways even factoring the extra cost? Pricks are pricks but it all depends on how much trouble this is all worth to you. Nothing worse than being ripped off...

Funny thing is the parcel arrived today with a note saying you still owe us $55.00, after talking to him he has treatened to report me to the BBB.

I feel like saying FU asshole try and get the rest of the money out of me. The trouble he has caused is beyond a joke