©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Training while on cycle.

YMracus

Jul 9, 2011
Just curious, while on cycle, how is better to workout the same body part one a week, or twice?I usually go with once.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
You should train on cycle the same you would off cycle. I know many that train muscle groups once a week and many that train muscle groups twice a week. There are many reasonings of why each are beneficial. You need to find what works best for you and how you achieve your best results.

Remember though, the intensity in your training should always remain the same, regardless of AAS use or not.

bradLee

Jan 28, 2010
one is enought, just give it everything that one day. If you think to add more, than I would increase sets for that day.

reesemorgon

Sep 18, 2012
USA
The movement cycle the entire body of work to provide a low cardiovascular. It is known to be the most effective fitness equipment compared to other machines.Exercise is a very important for our health.

Edgen1100

Banned
Oct 12, 2012
Just in 30 minutes a person can easily burn 300 calories,
Walking, Sprinting and adding hills or an incline can burn 180 calories in 30 minutes,
Bicycling and Swimming of 30 minutes can burn 400 to 500 calories...

Damion

Banned
Oct 10, 2012
I know many that practice muscular tissue once per 7 days and many that practice muscular tissue twice per 7 days. There are many reasonings of why each are valuable. You need to find what performs best for you and how you accomplish your best outcomes.