©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren a mast prop cycle advice

hard work

Feb 13, 2013
toledo oh
I need some advice this is my 7th cycle 2nd with tren any advice will be greatly appreciated

Wk1-12
Tren a 100 mg ed
Mast 75 mg ed
Prop 75 mg ed
Caber .5 Monday Thursday
Anadrol 50 mg ed wk 1-6
Hcg 500 ius Monday Thursday
Hgh rips 5 ius m-f

Pct clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolvadex 50/50/25/25
Start pct 3 days after last injection
Diet is about 90% clean

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
Its kinda heavy for your second cycle man, maybe lower your doses a bit, go real low on the test that way you give the tren a chance to work. Try 75 tren, 50 mast,20-30 test ed and concentrate on your diet nd routine...most experienced users wont even recomend tren on a 2nd cycle.

You also need to give us your stats to better help you bro, age, weight, height, years training and what was your first cycle man...

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I need some advice this is my 7th cycle 2nd with tren any advice will be greatly appreciated

Wk1-12
Tren a 100 mg ed
Mast 75 mg ed
Prop 75 mg ed
Caber .5 Monday Thursday
Anadrol 50 mg ed wk 1-6
Hcg 500 ius Monday Thursday
Hgh rips 5 ius m-f

Pct clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolvadex 50/50/25/25
Start pct 3 days after last injection
Diet is about 90% clean

I believe the way I'm reading it is his 7th cycle second cycle using tren. And I like it too I might run all the same mgs just to make it easier to keep track of but that's just MHO. I would ask for stats though to better help u out.

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
I believe the way I'm reading it is his 7th cycle second cycle using tren. And I like it too I might run all the same mgs just to make it easier to keep track of but that's just MHO. I would ask for stats though to better help u out.

Yep sorry...lol...read thru it too fast...

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Looks solid. I might tweak it to keep all the dosages the same to start as mentioned. How are you on drol? It can be watery even if your diet's solid, but I've cut on it, so it can work. You may only need 250iu of HCG 2x week for that amount of compounds.
Regarding diet, one quick and dirty way I like to approach it is to skim away about 50gm carbs every other week and add 25g protein. Tightens you up without causing too much caloric loss. Watch your weight though, you don't want to start losing too quickly. Drugs or not, you can still get catabolic if you don't feed those compounds adequately!
G.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I'm very sensitive to estrogenic sides... How are you on that dose of test? Maybe a light AI during the cycle? Aromasin at 6.5mg/day? Might help keep water retention down too

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
^ Yeah, I'd recommend at least having an AI on hand (even though he's using mast). Even if you're not sensitive to sides from estrogenic activity (I"m not personally) I'd still have one on hand because, from cycle to cycle, who knows.

hard work

Feb 13, 2013
toledo oh
Stats are as follows
5 11
Bf 11 to 14%
Train 5 days a week different body part each day chest 2x arms2x
Training 6 years
My hcg is 250 ius 2 x aw eek sorry about that and I'm going to run anadrol for only 4 weeks.a couple questions should I front load some test with this cycle and and I'm not proned to any gyro should I still run aromisin or just have it on hand I'm going to eat a lot more on this cycle (clean) 3500 cals +do you think I'll get some good results with this cycle ? Oh yea cycle is 12weeks thanks to everyone who chimed in

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Stats are as follows
5 11
Bf 11 to 14%
Train 5 days a week different body part each day chest 2x arms2x
Training 6 years
My hcg is 250 ius 2 x aw eek sorry about that and I'm going to run anadrol for only 4 weeks.a couple questions should I front load some test with this cycle and and I'm not proned to any gyro should I still run aromisin or just have it on hand I'm going to eat a lot more on this cycle (clean) 3500 cals +do you think I'll get some good results with this cycle ? Oh yea cycle is 12weeks thanks to everyone who chimed in
I don't think you need to front load and most def. have the aromasin on hand in case, but since you're not prone you say and you're using mast you'll probably be alright, but if you're not you have it. You should get blood work done about 4-6 weeks in, check your estrogen/test levels and make sure kidneys and liver are doing well too.
Get Synthergine for your liver for that drol. Those bloods will come back much better. The drol may make you hold a bunch of water possibly, so the AI can help with that as Atom mentioned.
12 weeks is fine man, good cycle length. Don't start cutting food too much, you're better off increasing activity. Your metabolism will stay up and you'll remain fuller.

hard work

Feb 13, 2013
toledo oh
Thanks repper I'm getting blood work next week then starting cycle April 1 then I'll get more blood work at 6 weeks in thank again bro

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
As Atom said- the prolactin issues are mitigated to great degree by also keeping your estro in check. The Mast you're running will do this to a degree but with the inclusion of Drol I would keep a steady flow of AI in that cycle. Also the less estrogen you have while on Tren the greater the fat burning effects will be from it.

Are you going to dose the Drol all at once or split? Watch your BP with that dose of Tren+Drol- you'll get the "headaches" fast of you're not careful. Also a point to make is the lethargy from Tren is noticed in many and Drol seems to be worse- you may want to run a mild dose of T3

hard work

Feb 13, 2013
toledo oh
Im going to split the drol to 2x a day I will take an ai I have armidex on hand what dose and duration do you suggest will it lower my libido thanks

hard work

Feb 13, 2013
toledo oh
If im not prone to gyno how much armidex do you suggest and shold I run it through the 12 week cycle the reason I didnt have it in this cycle is I tyyed it befor and thought it lowered my libido but I was on several chems so who know but since im running adrol this time I agree that I should use it to keep water retention down any advice would be great thanks in advance

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Tren lowers T3. And T3 directly regulates prolactin levels. It's not uncommon to run low dose T3 while running Tren.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
12.5 mcg - 25 mcg per day.

Obviously you can run higher if you are trying to get the added effects of T3 for cutting.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Very true D.. great tip..

Id aromasin 12.5 a day or prami .25 every 4 day instead of arimidex as dex is hard on liver values, if not too prone to prolact gyno such as myself.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Is it safe to run T3 during an entire run of Tren? For like a whole 8-16 weeks or longer? Most of the dosing schedules I've seen say never run T3 longer than 4-5 weeks. And does it still need to be tapered up and down as well?