©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren Acetate

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
I Was Looking For Some Info On This. Anyone With Experience. Results You Can Expect From It Compared To Test E. I Really Am Just Looking Into It I Have No Knowledge Of It.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Trens A Great Compound Im Running It Right Now. Its Great For Cutting And Strength. If You Want More Scientific Info Do A Search And Check Out The Profiles. You Also Have To Take In Account Your Cycle History And If You Want To Do Ed Or Atleast Eod Injects Because It Gets Old After Awhile. Also You'll Def Want To Run It With Test Prop.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I agree with BigSarge. Tren is such a great compound that I think most people could acheive all of their goals if they never ran anything but tren and test for the rest of their cycling career.

Personally, I can't use it. I get very harsh side effects from it. My side effects include breathing problems, very low energy and nightsweats so bad that I have to get up 3 or 4 times a night to dry off with a towel. I also have very disruptive sleep while on it.

I don't want to disuade anyone because some people have NO side effects at all while on it and others have just 1 or 2 of the side effects and manage them quite well.

If you want to try tren, I recommend the acetate for your first cycle instead of one of the long esters. That way, if you experience bad side effects, you can quite using it and it will clear from your system very quickly.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
STATE CHAMP said:
Now It Maybe A Stupid Question But Can You Run Deca With It?

That's actually a good question. You can, but I wouldn't recommend it because both tren and deca have some progestagenic activity and both have similar impact on your libido (deca dick), so you are talking about a double whammy here.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Dr I Sent You A Pm Did You Have A Chance To Look At It Explaining What I Am Trying To Achieve. And For Anyone Else I Am Looking Into A Cycle That Is Low In Water Retention And Just Primarily Would Achieve Muscle Hardness

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
That's actually a good question. You can, but I wouldn't recommend it because both tren and deca have some progestagenic activity and both have similar impact on your libido (deca dick), so you are talking about a double whammy here.

I agree......tren is WAY more harsh on the HPTA than deca is. If you used both, you'd better have some bromo and b-6 to go with that. HCG would be a definite must. Your nuts would be shut down after 1 shot.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
STATE CHAMP said:
Dr I Sent You A Pm Did You Have A Chance To Look At It Explaining What I Am Trying To Achieve. And For Anyone Else I Am Looking Into A Cycle That Is Low In Water Retention And Just Primarily Would Achieve Muscle Hardness
I can't find it.

You can still do test and control water with Arimidex.
For your goals, I would try test (with Arimidex), EQ and tren. That should harden you up nicely. Walls will say ouch when you accidentally run into them.

Oops, never mind I just found it.

WAS THINKING
TREN ACETATE
EQ
AND PRIMO.
GOOD?BAD?

Those are good, but a fast estered test might be better than the primo. I've never used primo, but I hear males need to use higher amounts to get good results making it very expensive IF you can find it.
If you have a source for Primo, those would make an excellent cutter.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
I don't experience any sides whatsoever with 100mg tren acetate ED.
You are a lucky man bro. Tren is an awsome steroid if you don't suffer sides.

I really believe most of our members would easily meet and surpass their goals if they did nothing but test and tren for the rest of their lives.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
DragonRider said:
I really believe most of our members would easily meet and surpass their goals if they did nothing but test and tren for the rest of their lives.

I agree 100%. I love tren...sure it makes me feel like shit, tired, back pain, no sleep and irritability but every week in and week out, my strength goes up and I see gains. This steroid, combined with test makes the ultimate stack. But it is with side effects, and it is the only steroid that I really feel does negatively effect my body.

As for the tren/deca combination everyone says is bad, i have to disagree. If you have ran either compound with no progesterone gyno effects, I think you can get away with using both, *as long as you run a dose of testosterone at a high level.* The best cycle I have done so far has been test/deca/tren, and running the test at 1g my libido has suffered no loss.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Interseting reading here....I tried parabolin while I was on 600 mg's of deca and let me tell dicky no shooty...I went 2 1/2 weeks with a hard on and couldn't shot no matter what we did...The bad thing is I was 3-4 weeks from my honeymoon...I'm at the end or nearing the end of my cycle but I will probably try the tren/eq/test stack on the next cycle......Now guys anadrol makes me loose sleep and sweet and all those things are you saying that because I get severe sides from d-bol and some with adrol that I should experience those side that your talking about...

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
I am currently running test prop 100mg/eod, tren 100mg/d winny 50 mg/eod and test E 600mg/w with awesome results. I have lost about 12% bf since march and about 20 lbs but my strength and size have stayed relatively close to where I was when on my bulking cycle. I definately give tren a big thumbs up. No sides at this point either and I have been on for 6 weeks.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
big o said:
How long are going to run your cycle?
I am comming off at the beginning of next week. I had a little extra left over so the cycle length of the tren/prop/winny will be 6 1/2 weeks. The Test E I have been running for 10 weeks and will come off at the end of next week when I start my PCT.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Test E Weeks 1-10 600mg/wk
Deca Weeks 1-10 600mg/wk
Test Prop 100mg Eod Weeks 1-12
Tren Acetate 100mg Eod Weeks 1-12
This Is What I Am Thinking Maybe. But I Am Not Sure If I Like It I Don't Know What I Would Achieve. I Think It Might Be Too Much. I Think I Like This Better. What Dr Said.
Test Prop 1-12 100mg Eod
Eq 600mg Eod 1-12
Tren Acetate 100mg Eod 1-12