©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren and back pumps

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
whats the best thing to run with tren to minimize back pumps? I thought ive read something for this but ive searched all morning and cant seem to find much.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Yep, taurine, tons of water and get a decent electrolyte supplement in capsule form. I'm not mentioning a brand as they are not sponsors here, but do some looking around. It helps performance in general to take it every day, especially pre workout - but it will help to minimize cramping in general.

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
good deal.. if I can get my back pumps under control while taking tren that would be great!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
4 grams of Taurine a day. Eat sweet potatoes, regular potatoes, tomatoes, or other high potassium foods. Or take a potassium suppliment, and stay hydrated. There are much higher potassium foods out there than bananas, even though they are also good. Low sodium V8 Juice has a huge amount of potassium in it.
I am experiencing zero back pumps on my current tren and test cycle, 6 weeks in, following that protocol.
That protocol was truly a game changer for me. Good luck buddy.

Last edited:

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
4 grams of Taurine a day. Eat sweet potatoes, regular potatoes, tomatoes, or other high potassium foods. Or take a potassium suppliment, and stay hydrated. There are much higher potassium foods out there than bananas, even though they are also good. Low sodium V8 Juice has a huge amount of potassium in it.
I am experiencing zero back pumps on my current tren and test cycle, 6 weeks in, following that protocol.

good stuff bro... thanks for the info!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012

Yup. 2 grams preworkout, 2 grams postworkout. Also, stretching and foam rolling.

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
Yup. 2 grams preworkout, 2 grams postworkout. Also, stretching and foam rolling.

ill try this method.. starting my cycle in 2 weeks.. ill post back to let you all know how its working.. always loved tren, but the back pumps are a pain in the ass.. cant even drive down the road with out getting a back pump.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I've never had back pumps from Tren, only from orals. Weird how it does so many different things to different people.

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
yeah man I can do 1-2 sets on squats, or deads, and I want to cry.. its crazy the pump is unreal.