©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tren and deca together

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I have read that tren and deca cant be run together because they are both a 19or steroid.. and the use of them together will cause a big problem with prolactin and a massive shutdown.. would it be as bad if it was tren and npp and if the doses arent that high.. lets say 250mg test, 500mg tren and 500mg npp .. on ai's during cycle... what else is needed to run the 2 together without having extremely high prolactin and the massive shutdown, and because the npp is a shorter ester would that help any running the 2 together

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Everyone's different but I ran tren and npp together ( 1050/700) and loved it felt like I was changing daily and felt awsome...I was on normal amount of ai .....had no prolactin sides that I noticed anyway but I don't have prolactin issues normally

Only reason I dropped npp was I ran out......

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I have never had any prolactin sides hardly but then again i have never used them together either, being the first go around with them together what doses should they be run at.. going for a 10 week cycle
I have test e, tren e and probably enough bottles of each to do high doses.. also have a bunch of superdrol i wanted to use but i think throwing it into this cycle would be overkill

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I mean im not hellbent on using the npp, i could just use it in another cycle and just up my test and tren doses for this cycle and use the superdrol as a kickstart

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Most of the advice regarding Tren and Deca together is just broscience bullshit. Their logic is no different than saying that you should never run large amounts of Deca because it causes prolactin issues. Lots of guys run super high amounts of Deca with no problem, same with Tren. 2 compounds that work well on their own don't suddenly become the boogie man when you mix them together.

And about prolactin in general, there's a reasonable amount of cause to believe that prolactin issues from 19nors is bullshit as well. On this board in particular, I think it was Psych that has been very vocal about not using meds to control prolactin and just using an AI to keep estrogen under control. Prolactin meds are serious medications meant to treat drugs like Parkinson's disease, and are not to be taken lightly. The basic idea is; if one keeps estrogen u set control, prolactin will not become an issue. After having run well over a gram of Tren a week with only an AI for ancillaries, I'm inclined to agree. Just control your estrogen and you'll be fine. For those that are sensitive to estrogen, look at the lower Testoterone, higher 19nor method of cycle dosing.

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I am probably just going to run a little longer cycle with the test and tren, never had any prolactin issues whatsoever.. my last cycle was 600mg test e and 450mg tren e.. and only issues I had was night sweats, so I think this time I am going to up the doses to 900mg test e and 600mg tren e a week and just hold on to the npp for a different cycle

Richard King

Jun 30, 2016
Tren is highly suppressive of testosterone production when present in the system even at low levels.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Tren Deca test combo is a very good cycle, Sully is right its nothing but old BRO science, I wish I had the link to the thread in which one of our members a DR. and bodybuilder discusses the tren deca rumors, I think Magnus has the thread link...search for it you will find it. He dispels all the BS and the DR. actually is impressed with the T,deca,Tren cycle. my .02

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Tren Deca test combo is a very good cycle, Sully is right its nothing but old BRO science, I wish I had the link to the thread in which one of our members a DR. and bodybuilder discusses the tren deca rumors, I think Magnus has the thread link...search for it you will find it. He dispels all the BS and the DR. actually is impressed with the T,deca,Tren cycle. my .02

alpha6164 touched on NPP/Tren in this thread here: http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-discussion/31073-say-no-deca-say-hi-npp.html

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Thanks for posting the link I like npp already but it hits on a few things to think about regardless of what type nandro you choose

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
:yeahthat: BAM! there it is good looking out ADMIN ****** FYI I searched all posts by alpha6164 although there is not a ton of stuff, the info. he does post is interesting to read. It would be nice if he made an apperance again. Hell, he is a DR. not much time for blogs....

Last edited: