©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren cylce questions

Bob45

Dec 14, 2004
I have 40 cc's (don't have to use it all) of Tren. I was looking to go on a 6-8 week cycle along with some test I was wondering when and how much tren I should take during the cylce.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Bob45 said:
I have 40 cc's (don't have to use it all) of Tren. I was looking to go on a 6-8 week cycle along with some test I was wondering when and how much tren I should take during the cylce.

IS it tren E
tren ace
or the other tren is it tren hex

what does the dosage say on the vial

Bob45

Dec 14, 2004
It's homemade. My friend made it for and has used it before with excellent results.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Bob45 said:
It's homemade. My friend made it for and has used it before with excellent results.

well we cant tell you unless you expalin how he brewed it and what dosages and what exactly it is.

different forms of tren are used differently so its hard to say.

considering its homebrew IM guessing its Tren Ace or he made his own by crushing fina tablets.

mn_fighter

May 30, 2006
minnesota
You want to put a chemical into your body and you dont know what it is not a smart idea. You have any idea about filtering etc? Tren is very suppressive you need to add test in your cycle. You should stick around learn and research before you ever pick up a pin

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
my 02

Well figuring it,s from pellets. I;ll assume its 75mgs a ml or close to that in strength.Eod at 75mg gives you 80 days,but you will lose a little residual in the needle and syringe:mad:
Since your shotting eod ,test prop or a multi estered test,aka, Sustanon or Andropen. Start food shopping:welcome:
And mn_fighter you DONT NEED test. Tren effects everyone different. General rule of thumb is yes everything goes good with test in ya. I run tren long time,balls still hang down like crazy.My good bro can,t find enough phillipino whores when he,s running on tren.Most ppl shut down,but it,s not always true. Some get tren cough or anger problems. I SAY RESPECT IT. You can always add more or go ed. ed being the first choice for me,if sides are low. Some folks use the night sweat method. For me it,s indegestion and insane ball sweat,that sets the tone.I got a little carried away recently,I front loaded ace on enethate,for the first two weeks into it and it came rolling in:eek: :eek:

Bob45

Dec 14, 2004
That's the reason I came to this board. Is to figure out what I needed to do. It's finaplex tablets that have been filtered through. The friend who made had to real problems or side effects from his use of the tren. Thanks for the information.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Bob45 said:
That's the reason I came to this board. Is to figure out what I needed to do. It's finaplex tablets that have been filtered through. The friend who made had to real problems or side effects from his use of the tren. Thanks for the information.

In that case, and assuming your freind knew what he was doing. you could give it a try. Just make sure to add some test along side and also start the tren dosage low and work your way up. dont start high because your still not completly sure on the dosage.

Bob45

Dec 14, 2004
Yep it'll be my first. I'll definitely be sure to start out low and have some test with it too.