©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren degradation

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
Dragon Rider, thanks. I read the article after getting some rest and came to the same conclusion.

The meth thing is just fucking crazy. Its the worst drug out there, I personally only knew one guy who took it. When I was framing houses my company hired him. He'd been a methhead for years and openly talked about it. He looked twice his age and his teeth looked like rotting wooden tic-tacs. The worst was the fact that he would tell these lies constantly, like how he used to be a world powerlifting champion, was an airborne ranger in the army, etc. etc. He was fired after a week because he knew nothing about how to frame, and he'd told my boss he had 5 years experience. That drug just ruins people.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
meth

that shit is the devil.
y'all shouldve see the documentary that "Frontline" did on it Tuesday night.
I never miss a frontline episode regardless of the topic...Because the show is the only legit news program that offers truth in jouranalism.The producer Lowell Bergman quit CBS back when 60 minutes fragged the tobacco industry..He went on to produce Frontline.

the word "meth" from DR turned this into a new topic...confess you heathens

Last edited: