©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren Dosage Question

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
How old are you, .lotta gear but im a person that responds real well on lower doses but then again I'm older and want to be in the gym at 80. And I will I hope.. so I assume previous high mg cycles too?. Thanks ib .

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
How old are you, .lotta gear but im a person that responds real well on lower doses but then again I'm older and want to be in the gym at 80. And I will I hope.. so I assume previous high mg cycles too?. Thanks ib .

Im 36 IB ive been out of the gym for five years got back to it (diet and training) a couple months ago. When i was training hard before my body always responded really well to higher dosages (great results few sides). So i just kinda stuck to whats worked well for me in the past. But i wanted to get some advice from vets that have "been there done that" I saw on another post alot of guys were using alot higher doses on tren than what im taking wanted to know if there was something to it. Love being able to bounce things off you guys that have been doing this for 20+ years or so having that kind of resource is priceless.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Im 36 IB ive been out of the gym for five years got back to it (diet and training) a couple months ago. When i was training hard before my body always responded really well to higher dosages (great results few sides). So i just kinda stuck to whats worked well for me in the past. But i wanted to get some advice from vets that have "been there done that" I saw on another post alot of guys were using alot higher doses on tren than what im taking wanted to know if there was something to it. Love being able to bounce things off you guys that have been doing this for 20+ years or so having that kind of resource is priceless.

So I am one of the guys doing high tren doses at the moment- let me explain the how and why.

So I have been on cycle heavy (meaning a total AAS's of over 1.5/week) since early Jan-

In that time I have been SLOWLY building up to these doses... With short 2 week breaks of TRT doses of test in between...

I feel this slow ramping has kept me just slightly ahead of the curve as far as gains go... By this I mean as my gains slow or as I expect them to slow as my cycle continues I slowly up the dose and I feel the gains have been more consistent and haven't slowed as much. This is more or less why I've been ramping up to 1500mg of tren per week.. A few months ago I was only running 350mg/ew of tren and I was getting the same results I am now. So hopefully you get my point here.

Anyways I hope this sheds some light on my thought process.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I glanced at the other posts...so if i repeat...dnt mind me.

1. Id say drop the deca and winny...IMO.
i never run deca n tren together...thts me tho.
Winny is bad on joints and isnt worth the possibility of injury/pain.

Mast prop and Tren Ace need to be injected ed or eod at most. 3xs a week will giv u highs n lows.
Id just run the great cycle tht consists of test/tren/mast
if theyre short estred...ed or eod. if long...twice a week.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
So I am one of the guys doing high tren doses at the moment- let me explain the how and why.

So I have been on cycle heavy (meaning a total AAS's of over 1.5/week) since early Jan-

In that time I have been SLOWLY building up to these doses... With short 2 week breaks of TRT doses of test in between...

I feel this slow ramping has kept me just slightly ahead of the curve as far as gains go... By this I mean as my gains slow or as I expect them to slow as my cycle continues I slowly up the dose and I feel the gains have been more consistent and haven't slowed as much. This is more or less why I've been ramping up to 1500mg of tren per week.. A few months ago I was only running 350mg/ew of tren and I was getting the same results I am now. So hopefully you get my point here.

Anyways I hope this sheds some light on my thought process.

I'd like to know how you react to the high tren dose. Specifically how much you sweat and changes in your physique (and your diet)

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'd like to know how you react to the high tren dose. Specifically how much you sweat and changes in your physique (and your diet)

Honestly at this point running it this high.. And ramping up to this dose I feel great. My strength is out of this world and I have less sides than I did at 400mg/week.. I feel a lot of the sides such as insomnia and lack of appetite and the intense aggression I get at first are systemic responses that eventually reach a leveling point and return to homeostasis.

The sides I do still get are thermogenic properties which I like cause I am losing fat at an incredible rate despite my huge caloric intake.

The one thing I can say that has increased with the doses has been strength. I almost have been getting stronger day to day it's kinda nuts to be honest. The body recomp effects are still amazing too.

I do have to say that I've also upped my MastP dose as well. One thing I did not anticipate was prolactin related gyno which I am prone to. When ever I run Tren without Mast I get gyno within a week or two... This is due to existing tissue that just flares. But in the past a dose of 50mg eod or ed of Mast has always kept any gyno at bay. But when I upped my dose to 1g+ I noticed right away that I had a few sore lumps quite suddenly. So I also upped my Mast dosage to 100mg ed and added a Letro at 1.25mg eod and it took care of it within a week.

Surprisingly my BP, is fine and my triglycerides are good too... My cardio is total shit and that's a bit concerning but I am only going to keep running this for a few more weeks then drop the tren.

Final thoughts- if you tolerate Tren well I would totally suggest running a high dose blast for a month. This has been the best couple weeks as far as gains and progress since my first cycle ever. I'm quite happy and I feel safe with how my body is reacting.

themuscle

Mar 20, 2013
I've been running 250 test cyp, 675 Tren E, and 100 mast prop EOD, my body has transformed and I'm looking leaner and muscles are popping off of me, all this and no Tren sides, not even night sweats. I truly believe this is due to the high Tren low test theory. I am planning to increase the test next week to see what happens.