©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tren. ethanate

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
I saw this on a web site and I have not been able to find a profile on this steroid. Does anyone know anything about this one?

jack hust

Banned
Dec 18, 2003
www.fitnessgeared.com
tes eth is just test bro test is test no matter what and eth . is a good choice i think we have a profile here about it if not check out www.fitnessgeared.com teekathy has a very good write up on it over there

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-jack hust+Jan 12 2004, 05:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jack hust @ Jan 12 2004, 05:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> tes  eth is just test bro test is test no matter what and eth . is a good choice i think we have a profile here about it if not check out www.fitnessgeared.com teekathy has a very good write up on it over there [/b][/quote]
Jack he said "Tren" Enan. Hey Dubb, tren enan is trenabolone with the slow acting enanthate ester attached to it instead of acetate. This would allow you to do injects less often. I would probably do it on Mon and Thurs like I do test enan. Remember, trenabolone = finalplix.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-tweak+Jan 12 2004, 01:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tweak @ Jan 12 2004, 01:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i do my test tuesday and thursday ;) [/b][/quote]
You should spread it out a littlem more tweak.

tweak

Banned
Dec 16, 2003
you think so js?
well, i work out in an hour. i have two choices.

i can start today, do my workout, and do shots mon/thurs

or i can take it tomorrow and the other on friday (tues/fri)

should i go ahead and hit it tonight? ;)

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-tweak+Jan 12 2004, 07:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tweak @ Jan 12 2004, 07:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> you think so js?
well, i work out in an hour. i have two choices.

i can start today, do my workout, and do shots mon/thurs

or i can take it tomorrow and the other on friday (tues/fri)

should i go ahead and hit it tonight? ;) [/b][/quote]
Either way bro. I've done every 5 days before and it worked fine. But to keep the levels constant it is best to split the time evenly the best you can. I think I might do e3d for my next cycle. Like Mon-Thur-Sun-Tues-Fri...etc.