©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren (parabolan) shots painful?

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
No problem -- you are smart to understand everything before you inject it in your body. This is serious shit and not to be fucked with.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Freejay said:
Yeah, I guess I just got a little scared off test due to the High estro conversion, etc. Just out of curiosity, what are the negative sides of Tren (other than natural test shutdown?)
Thinning hair, limp dick, gyno, high blood pressure, acne, decreases HPTA, oily skin, aggressive behavior, have all been claimed.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Bizarro said:
Oracle, I heard something about a "tren cough" associated with improper injections....I heard for some this cough doesnt go away...???

Some people do get a cough...their chest tightens up...and the cough can last for a few min. And it's not a pretty cough either. I've heard some pretty nasty stories. It actually does go away..

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
And There you have it - that should be enough to scare Freejay away from Tren (just trying to look out for you man....)