©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren pellets magic solution

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Any of you use the "notacow" method? So easy

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
That's the one I plan on using. Saw it on BK's site. Been busy lately. I have everything but carrier oil. Gonna use mct

xman280

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
Tylan is a vet antibiotic, no estradiol in the component-TH....that thing acts different than the fina, I cooked it this yer for 6 months non stop, if something didnt look right, i ll trash it and buy more...till i figured out that there is some modification done on the product. Used he same recipe as fina, which was coming very nice orange color and was staying that way, clear, good tren cough everytime i use a new shooting spot. Now that component on several occasions turned to be simply yellow, after 24 hrs in the solution and all, after some heating at different temperatures, some was coming orange, some not, the orange color was getting lighter in matter of weeks and the solution was getting foggy tren cough - rarely. Nothing unusula to what Iread others experienced, but I was used to making the same product from fina over and over again for years..... and that thing just drove me crazy while trying to figure out what am i doing wrong....at the end just stopped caring about it...used it as it was...and it worked....

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
So finally made this tren. Used mct oil. Never used before. Everything went really good. Only issue is it stings like a mofo! Is cause of the mct? I used 2percent
20percent
On ba bb. Was that too high?
Well what’s done is done, just don’t wanna repeat this mistake. Thanks for any input fellas

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
What dose did you make it at? I personally don't think 2/20 should give you any issues with sting or pip. I don't know how much you made or the strength but if its a smaller batch and your measurements were evenly slightly off it could easily be higher than 2/20. You can always add some EO or sterile oil if its an issue. I'm jealous though I used to love making my tren from the pellets, it was always so damn good!

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
Made it at 100mg a ml. I thought I was pretty accurate on the 2/20.
Noticed some days it stings and others nothing. Never happened to me before.

HUMANALIFE

May 24, 2018
Made it at 100mg a ml. I thought I was pretty accurate on the 2/20.
Noticed some days it stings and others nothing. Never happened to me before.
Wish I would have seen this earlier Im pretty sure guiacol was used in the magic solution cuz I used it ALOT back in the day and then when I ordered some for other compounds it hit me that that was what was in the old magic solution.

100ml @ 100mg per ml
10grams - Tren A
2 ml - BA
20ml - BB
10ml - GUA
59.52 - carrier oil

nalojeff

Aug 6, 2013
Tren made from pellets was far superior to any I have gotten from UGL’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro