©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tren questin

mohawkman

Jan 20, 2005
im running tren a for the 1st time at 75 mg day im in my second day how long dose it take to kick in and what effects should i look for to know if it is working or if its real its ug

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
mohawkman said:
im running tren a for the 1st time at 75 mg day im in my second day how long dose it take to kick in and what effects should i look for to know if it is working or if its real its ug
You need to include what your tren is estered with. That's pretty much why you aren't getting any help. Is it acetate, Enanthate or even multi-estered??
Also, 75mg's/day is high IMO. Trenablone is a powerful androgenic and I'd say 300mg's/week is plenty but you're running over 500mg's/week. How long are you planning on running it? What elese are you running it with? And what's the ester again?

Last edited:

mohawkman

Jan 20, 2005
it is acetate running it for 8 weeks with 40 mg of d bol wk 1-4 and 75 mg prop ed for 12 weeks .25 mg letro

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
mohawkman said:
it is acetate running it for 8 weeks with 40 mg of d bol wk 1-4 and 75 mg prop ed for 12 weeks .25 mg letro
When I've ran Test prop and Tren ace I noticed results in strength and a little size right about the 1-2 week mark. I believe I was running the tren at around 300mg's/week.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
mohawkman said:

For a first timer 75-100mg EOD is plenty. I hope your running with some testosterone as well? Strength,,cuts..lean mass,,,veins,,,you will know if its working. Some get mild insomnia and night sweats if you go too high with your dosing.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
ALIN! Great to see you over here and posting man.
I beleive he said he is running some T.prop with it...

As far as Tren ace it Kicks in Fast! Ill notice a Jump in strength within just days of starting it. It also has a very distinct smell and gives Me an immediate 'taste' of it in the lungs right after taking it.

75mg a day is quite a bit. If its real you wont need anymore then that.
Ypu could probably use 75 eod.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I love Tren Ace, like rAJ said, I start noticing it within the first few days!!

Gladiator

Sep 7, 2006
Mohawkman if this is your first time running tren stick with every other day ,75mg .oh and be prepaired to have to buy some bigger shirts!!!!I just love tren!

mis_behaven69

Jun 2, 2007
I was taking 100mg eod for 5 weeks then i bumped it up to 100mg Ed, and still didnt get any nite sweats or anything. Now the insomnia< thats a whole different story.. It was the worste insomnia ever..