©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren Suspension masteron anavar test prop

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
well i realized that my slin was bunk after day 2 of using it. so i got new slin and just like i was hoping i came alive today. all my numbers were up with good intensity and awesome pump. just as advertised. i love this shit. it really is like night and day what it will do for your workout.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
well i realized that my slin was bunk after day 2 of using it. so i got new slin and jlike i was hoping i came alive today. all my numbers were up with good intensity and awesome pump. just as advertised. i love this shit. it really is like night and day what it will do for your workout.

Bunk slin really?. Log or R? You think it got hot and destroyed or just no rise with tester after a pin. Reason i ask is ive used a bottle after the 90 day open date and still good..glad u got it figured out btw..

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Bunk slin really?. Log or R? You think it got hot and destroyed or just no rise with tester after a pin. Reason i ask is ive used a bottle after the 90 day open date and still good..glad u got it figured out btw..

it got warm and most likely just broke down. humalin R.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Populus this is a kickass thread. U look sick dude! Especially those before and after pics....totally amazing!!!

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
So how does that tren suspension hit? If i took it only on workout days (before lifting like 3-4 days a week) do u think i could avoid sides?

If that's the way you run it you'll probably only get side effects and not much benefit. You just gotta step up to the plate and pin ED. The stuff is strong and takes a few hours to hit. I'm at 1050mg a week and the sides really are not that bad. Just a little insomnia. Just do 75mg a day 525mg a week and you'll get some serious results. If you hate it just stop and up your test for the rest of the cycle

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
I finished up this cycle a week ago and now I'm running 50mg ED of test prop and 100mg of anavar ED for the last week and into this week while I run a 14 day dnp cycle. I started at 250mg a day of dnp and after day 5 I doubled it. Of course I am still running humalin R preworkout and 8ius of GH ED until I'm done with the DNP and I'll step it done to 5ius ED. Also running 100mcg of T3 to cap of the DNP cycle too. I post final pics a little over a week after the water retention goes away.