©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren/Test/Slin w/pictures

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Keep up the hard work. I wouldn't drop slin, just don't make it complicated. Use about an iu per 10 pounds of bodyweight and take it PWO. You'll reap the benefits without making it a pain in the balls to use.

Mass_Monster

Jan 4, 2013
Keep up the hard work. I wouldn't drop slin, just don't make it complicated. Use about an iu per 10 pounds of bodyweight and take it PWO. You'll reap the benefits without making it a pain in the balls to use.

that would mean using 20IUs PWO and that imo is very high. I dropped the slin though because tren is more than enough!

Ill update this log soon!

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
You have to do what you feel comfortable with. I use more than that PWO and have excellent results with it. I know this, having used it on it's own for months. I do feel it's possibly more of a benefit for the older trainee (i.e. making it easier on the system to take in the necessary carbs and nutrients and utilize them effectively).

But I agree, though I feel it would help, it's not needed for you.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany

Serious 1iu per 10lbs? That's not just starting slin is it? That's like a max limit to gradually working up to there correct Marshall? Just so whoever reading this doesn't dive head first into a hypo situation unprepared..And other substances such as igf change amount along with other stuff used at same time IMO .I have started at 5iu and never got past ten and I'm over 200. I go hypo easily.. Low resistance..

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Good solid base. Should be good seeing your pics as you progress through this cycle!

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Serious 1iu per 10lbs? That's not just starting slin is it? That's like a max limit to gradually working up to there correct Marshall? Just so whoever reading this doesn't dive head first into a hypo situation unprepared..And other substances such as igf change amount along with other stuff used at same time IMO .I have started at 5iu and never got past ten and I'm over 200. I go hypo easily.. Low resistance..

You have to do your research, ease into it, and get to know your body and what it needs, agreed.

I only use on training days, which is 2x per week, so I don't have any issues with becoming dependent, and response stays good. To me it's safe and easy to use and provides the best gains size wise. To go into it reckless is on the person that does it. Being smart about it, it's simple and safe to use with great bang for the buck, for sure.

Mass_Monster

Jan 4, 2013
You have to do what you feel comfortable with. I use more than that PWO and have excellent results with it. I know this, having used it on it's own for months. I do feel it's possibly more of a benefit for the older trainee (i.e. making it easier on the system to take in the necessary carbs and nutrients and utilize them effectively).

But I agree, though I feel it would help, it's not needed for you.

None of the stuff I take is needed for me! However, I may try high dosed slin PWO (like u mentioned) next run I do!

So lately the workouts are going great. Still doing the high volume/high rep and I'm seeing pretty impressive results. I've gained 3lbs while on tren (and its only been about 12 days) which IMO is impressive. I noticed that in the gym I can just keep going, i never really feel fatigued, and I BUST my ass every set. I killed back/bis yesterday and im not even sore today (which I know, soreness =/= growth). Its still surprising that I dont feel tight in my back/bis though.

Another thing ive started doing is EATING. I now eat breakfast which I think is making a huge difference, as it an extra 800-1200 calories. I typically eat 4 large eggs, 2 pieces of toast, 4tbsp natty peanut butter, and either 16oz of skim milk or orange juice. Also been eating dirty lately, but i dont mind as tren is a miracle drug.

I've been tracking my calorie intake the last few days and i've noticed that my diet is high protein/fat and low carbs (>200grams) and i have no complaints about that.

Mass_Monster

Jan 4, 2013
11jan3_zpsbef6dcff.jpg

11jan2_zps6fab8917.jpg

11jan1_zps8cbd1fe5.jpg

ehhhh not too happy with these pics. Looking bloated for some reason. Got a legit order of exemstane yesterday and started taking it at 12.5mg ed, hopefully that will help. I also can't stand how "high" my nipples are located on my pecs, could be because of fat tissue on the pec though. My arms need to be thicker, and my waist needs to lose the bloat.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey mass u r possibly just holding some water it's typical and some natural herbs like dandelion extract , green tea can pull off some water. there's a product called expel but it's a mixture of herbs like I described. Are your nipples tender or pecs sore to touch cause that's a first sign of possible gyno then do the Exemestane . Rome wasn't built in a day so don't stress brutha.

Mass_Monster

Jan 4, 2013
Hey mass u r possibly just holding some water it's typical and some natural herbs like dandelion extract , green tea can pull off some water. there's a product called expel but it's a mixture of herbs like I described. Are your nipples tender or pecs sore to touch cause that's a first sign of possible gyno then do the Exemestane . Rome wasn't built in a day so don't stress brutha.

I was thinking of getting a diuretic lately, and a natural one at that! I'll look into dandelion extract and all that, thanks!

and surprisingly they aren't sore. I've had very sore nips before (even very VERY minor lactation) and im surprised that I dont as i havent really been running any AIs for the last few months up until yesterday. Im running the exemestane just as precautionary measures and to help dry me out.

Last edited: