©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren??

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
I was reading some articals on trenbolon and from what i found it has a very high anabolic score of 500 compared to test at bout 100. Any one give some first hand experience on tren. and what you liked or disliked. How would it compare to say deca, test cycle. Obviously alot of factors are missing just looking for general info. Thanks

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Tren also has an androgenic score of 500 compared to Test's 100. Tren is a very strong steroid with great effects, I'm sure that you have looked into and read the profiles and have also seen that it has many sides compared to others - and just like all drugs, they are dependant on the user. Don't be thinking that Tren is going to give the bulk of Deca because of it's anabolic score, those Vida score don't really transgrate into the real world. I do find it to be very androgenic though - it does effect some peoples mood either/both negativily and/or positivly. Basically what I can tell you is that it is great for lean gains, great for increased drive (aggression, positive), great for vascularity and muscle hardness. Must reinterate that it is not really that great of a bulking steroid in my opinion, but is my favorite. What specific questions do you have, I can ramble all day.

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
I agree with AM. Everyone will react different to different chemicals. I too, love tren. Use it with just about every cycle I do. The only side effects I get with it are night sweats and occasionally the tren cough. I wouldn't recommend running it more than 8 weeks unless you have used it before. I like to run it for 10 weeks but thats me. Also, if you are a first time user of tren, i would recommend using Tren A. This way, if you have a bad reaction to it or just dont like the way it makes you feel, you can quit using it and it will leave your system quick. Like AM said, if ya got any specific questions, shout... I could go on all day ;)

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
AlphaMale said:
Tren also has an androgenic score of 500 compared to Test's 100. Tren is a very strong steroid with great effects, I'm sure that you have looked into and read the profiles and have also seen that it has many sides compared to others - and just like all drugs, they are dependant on the user. Don't be thinking that Tren is going to give the bulk of Deca because of it's anabolic score, those Vida score don't really transgrate into the real world. I do find it to be very androgenic though - it does effect some peoples mood either/both negativily and/or positivly. Basically what I can tell you is that it is great for lean gains, great for increased drive (aggression, positive), great for vascularity and muscle hardness. Must reinterate that it is not really that great of a bulking steroid in my opinion, but is my favorite. What specific questions do you have, I can ramble all day.
Well said bro!! Tren is the best, if handled properly!!

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Can't really add much more to what has already been said. Go slow with this one. Some peeps do not do so well with tren and others do really well. Like suggested go with ace as it will be out of your system quick if it does not agree with you. Drink plenty of water and keep your protein intake up to maximize gains. Stick to no longer than 8 weeks and keep you dose low.