©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren

bryan

Dec 20, 2009
I would like your opinions on which type of tren you like better, tren A or Tren E. I want to use Tren in my next cycle.. and now I'm on research mode :D

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
if its your first time Tren A. if you dont like the sides you can lower your dose and your sides will ease rather quickly. Tren E you would have to put up with the sides longer once you lowered your dose or even stopped.

VP

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
First time I would say Tren A for sure. Sides for Tren E seem much worse for me.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I like them both... Just depends on the time frame I need it to do its thing

This is true. But IMO for a first timer on Tren I would go with Ace because of how fast you can drop it if sides get out of hand. As for me I will never take Tren again! It changed my personality dramatically.

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
First time I would say Tren A for sure. Sides for Tren E seem much worse for me.

Have you ever ran it with low dose of test? I ran Tren E at 600mg/week with 250mg Test... I was the strongest I have ever been and lean. No sides at all

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Have you ever ran it with low dose of test? I ran Tren E at 600mg/week with 250mg Test... I was the strongest I have ever been and lean. No sides at all

I did. Some test E but I can't remember the exact dose of both at that time. Its been a couple years. I never go real high though. I just remember I felt kinda ill except than 1 hour a day when I was in the gym and I was very strong. Potent stuff for sure.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Tren E ! Its easier to keep more stable and its easier to run higher doses.

Now why would you say this? So you think by injecting tren e say twice a week is easier to keep more stable blood levels than injecting tren a every day? And tren e is is easier to run a higher dose? You're very wrong and are giving pretty bad advice dude.

doodoop

May 11, 2011
There is no doubt that tren works great but I keep my distance from it because of the sides.