©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tri-Tren's!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I was looking at Gx's site and ran across a compound that's made with 3 different ester's of tren....Hex,acetate and enanthtae....
Has anyone bought and made gains from it....?
It's a pretty interesting compound..depending on the frequency of injections or pain...

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i'd think of it as sust-type tren. different esters releasing at different times. i'd say it needs to be injected on a m-w-f type deal, or ed injects if your down for that, but with having the enanthate ester, that might be unnessecary poking. i know BD makes one like that, not sure about gx. hope that helps.

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
a-bomb83 said:
i'd think of it as sust-type tren. different esters releasing at different times. i'd say it needs to be injected on a m-w-f type deal, or ed injects if your down for that, but with having the enanthate ester, that might be unnessecary poking. i know BD makes one like that, not sure about gx. hope that helps.

Its BD. A few bros over at Genxxl have used it with great results, best shot eod to the least. I'm sure there are posts over there with their testimonials.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Yea it's bd...it's a pretty interesting combo....cutter/bulker and I never heard of tren enenathte....

P

pincrusher

it could be used in either a bulker or cutter and will cut down on the amount of injections. my friend ran 2ml every third day and loved it.

tren enanthate is similar to test enanthate in that they are both long esters. with tri-tren you have esters with 1/2 lives of 1-2 days(tren ace), 3-4 days(tren hex) & 7-8 days(tren enanthate) this allows for the steady release of tren into your body very similar to sustanon. a great cycle example would be 1ml each of sust & tri-tren eod for about 12 weeks. should give awsome results for those who like multiestered products.

D.K.

Sep 8, 2005
~EAST COAST~
never used the tri-tren as I stay away from tren based products
but I hear only great things from the feeback I get from customers.

later

Last edited: