©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tricep pain post injection

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
So, on Sunday I pinned 1mL of NPP in my left tri. Pin went smooth, no prob. On Monday, I pinned .5mL test c & 1mL NPP in my right tri. Went great. I did everything as normal, hygiene wise...asperated pre inj....
The next day both sites were insanely sore, debilitating sore...limited range of motion with constant pain.
I put heat on them & messaged them which seemed to help, also I took some anti inflammatories,
So! Could this just be because they were "virgin" muscle? I hope so because I could use some more sites :) anyone have any experience with inj the tris?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Have you used that gear in any other injection site before? I'm not saying it is, but it's definitely possible that it's just painful gear. And being a virgin muscle site makes things worse. If you've used it before and had no PIP, then it's most surely just due to virgin muscle.

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
I've used the same gear in numerous other sites with no pain.
It was 1cc in left & 1.5cc in right.......right hurt greater than left, so maybe it is volume injected + new site pain.
Had shoulder/tricep/chest day last night. This morning there is no pain. Post workout they felt amazing...
How long would you wait before injecting them again? Not that I'm in any rush

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
I experienced the same thing when doing my first vastro site pin. I was way too low and too far to the front of my quad. The next few days after I could barely walk. I did it in the same spot a few days later and it hurt like crazy again but a little bit less. Probably just virgin muscle if I'm guessing. Once I found the right spot I felt no pain whatsoever.

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
I think tomorrow I'll split 1cc and inject both tri's...less volume than before. So we'll see how it goes :)

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
25g 5/8" was exactly what I used. I don't have noodle arms (but they are not where I want them to be either :)

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
I noticed that my tri's were sensitive to PIP as well the first couple of times. They even looked a little swollen. But after a few rotations and never pinning more than 1ml, it's hardly noticeable any more. I say give it a few more tries and if it continues, move on to another site.

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
I pinned 1/2 bilat tri's, same site as last time this am. 6 & a half hours later, no pain. Hope it stays that way, always wanting more inj sites, know what I mean?

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
Left tri is painful which limits ROM due to the pain...
Ol' Righty is just fine...by the way, I am right handed (not sure if that would play a role)
This is the 2nd inj for each tri

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
The same thing happened to me when i pinned my tri it was swollen and painfully sore for days been afraid to try it again and it was not the gear cause i had used it in other sites with no pip at all

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
The same thing happened to me when i pinned my tri it was swollen and painfully sore for days been afraid to try it again and it was not the gear cause i had used it in other sites with no pip at all

Exactly my situation. But as you've read I did pin the 2nd time :)
As of today, there is no pain whatsoever. Left arm is now fine. So I'll hit it again next week with my TRT dose split bilat....we'll see how it goes!