©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tried this for the first time and now i love it....

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
Was feeling a little tired a couple mornings back and at the same time didjt want hot coffee....

So i made my chocolate protein shake as usual and said what the hell...added 3 table spoons of dark instant coffee....

HOLY SHIT IS IT GOOD.....!!!

Give it a try...u will love it

~Nuts

OMAR

Dec 9, 2012
Yeah thats an awesome idea. Sometimes when im in the mountains I add some instant coffee (starbuks is pretty good) to bottles of muscle milk. Morning protein mocha!
Ummm!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Omar u use those miconized starbuck vias right? Good shit brutha.. i use the grinder at costco and grind extra fine to save a buck.. toss in powdered oatmeal and drink and drive..

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
Tried it yesterday and had one this morning. I'm hooked.

Hells ya...im so proud...an original idea that people get down with...super sweet....gonna have one now....O YA officially...PATENT PENDING SO DONT GET NO IDEAS LOL

Whats the saying? Necessity is the mother of all inventions...lol...wont be drinking conventional in the foreseeable future.

thx Nutz ur the best! Shit talking to myself again....better make this a double...gonna use kalua this time:)

Last edited:

OMAR

Dec 9, 2012
Yeah, starbucks via is what i used last time. IB are you just taking whole beans and grinding it into a micro powerder and adding it directly like that? Is that thesame as instant coffee? Idoubt it but should work anyhow. I used to eat chocolate covered coffee beans like crazy.

Im hooked balznutz!