©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Troubles with Alin orders

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Just curious, has anyone had any trouble ordering from Alin in the last two months? I dont know what the deal is. I ordered a large order from him about two and a half months ago. I recieved part of it, but the rest of it never came. I was for sure it got seized, so I ordered some more of the same stuff even before I got my seizure letter. I even changed my address. That was about a month ago and still havent recieved that order either. I've sent a coupe of E-mails regarding the orders, but no one from Alin has responded yet. I cant finish this stinkin cycle until I get part of either of those orders. Alin has always came through and the shit I get is great too!!! What's the deal? Doesnt it usually take two months from the date Alin ships to get a seizure letter?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Man Jarhead Im not sure.
I read a post from a guy I know (Skarn) On ProM who had something simm happen....
He was a bit upset which I could understand. Anyway a few weeks go by
and He Updates the thread that he got the Pack..THREE months later it showed up. Now three months I would have wrote it off as Gone but I guess Now and then in some rare cases there held up or lost, who knows why some take so Much longer then others.
I KNow a lot of times Pack2 will show before pack1 and guys freak out on that also.

Its Just hard to say for sure.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Stumpped!!!!!!

My gear still hasnt came in yet from Alin. I'm sooooooo dissapointed!! I really want to finish this cycle right this time. I think my shippments were seized, but still havent received a letter yet from either packages. Does anyone know of a good source here in the states where I can get the rest of my gear from. I heard if its shipped within the U.S., it cant get seized. Please help!!!! I'm already in my fifth week.

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
Hey jar, havin simmilar probs here as well but with gear99. They respond but still no gear. They did say that sometimes customs dont even send letters. Placed another order with alin to make up what didnt make it first time but its too early to say on it. If everything goes like last order with alin should be here in a few days. Would be interested if you find any domestic suppliers, and i will pass on to you if i come up with any.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Thanks sdawg

Yea, I'm starting to get real pissed about it. I've ordered from Alin before and never have had this bullshit problem. Its been over 3 months on my first package and over 1 1/2 months since I've ordered my last shipment and still nothings. Not even a seizure letter from the first order. Alin said they would only send a re-embursment package if I sent them a letter stating my shit was seized. How can I do that If I dont even have a letter yet?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
jarhead95 said:
My gear still hasnt came in yet from Alin. I'm sooooooo dissapointed!! I really want to finish this cycle right this time. I think my shippments were seized, but still havent received a letter yet from either packages. Does anyone know of a good source here in the states where I can get the rest of my gear from. I heard if its shipped within the U.S., it cant get seized. Please help!!!! I'm already in my fifth week.

Jarhead,
You and sdawg ONLY feel free to send me a pm.
I understand your frustration but Honestly thats just a risk you take when ordering Int.... Cheap prices..Kick ass Gear! Unfortinatley though there is always that possability some get snagged by customs.
If your in a Jam Hit me up...Ill point you in the right direction for a domestic.
Hopefully though your pack will still show anyday.....

daws636

Mar 15, 2007
Bad luck I guess...I placed an order July 3rd and had it within 2 weeks. Alin's always pulled through for me. Hopefully it will make it soon.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Damn dude, wonder what's taking so long?! I ordered from Alin a month ago and received the first part of my order within a week. I'm still waiting on the second part... Not quite the extent of waiting as you Jar but, I don't know why some take so long and others get here quicker... kinda sucks...

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
rAJJIN said:
Jarhead,
You and sdawg ONLY feel free to send me a pm.
I understand your frustration but Honestly thats just a risk you take when ordering Int.... Cheap prices..Kick ass Gear! Unfortinatley though there is always that possability some get snagged by customs.
If your in a Jam Hit me up...Ill point you in the right direction for a domestic.
Hopefully though your pack will still show anyday.....
rAJJIN your pm post never comes through. I get the pm from you but no message just an advertisment post from two other gear sites.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
jarhead95 said:
rAJJIN your pm post never comes through. I get the pm from you but no message just an advertisment post from two other gear sites.
Both of the gear sites that come up I'm pretty sure arent domestic either.

old guy

Apr 20, 2007
Alin down ?

Alin went through without a hitch last time, but now I can't get the site to come up to confirm an order. Of course I just sent my money to some republic I've never heard of . . . Anyone know what's up ? Thanks.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
old guy said:
Alin went through without a hitch last time, but now I can't get the site to come up to confirm an order. Of course I just sent my money to some republic I've never heard of . . . Anyone know what's up ? Thanks.
Probably just server problems, happens from time to time. I haven't been able to get on the board today..........

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
jarhead95 said:
I know I'm not supposed to post names of other non-related gear sites that arent from hear, but I'm desperate and need to know. Has anyone ever heard of wwwurl] ?? How legit are these guys?[/QUOTE] All I'll say is...Don't bother with Selene...........

Last edited by a moderator:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
jarhead95 said:

What??:confused:

send me an email-
[email protected]

I want to know also what Advertisement your talking about?
Forward what the Pm says if you could please. weird..

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
old guy said:

Alin is around and doing better then ever.
see him on the boards Making the rounds everyday. Great guy...No doubt one of the All time best in the bussiness.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Hey I just wanted to let everone know that I dont think this shit is Alin's fault at all. I've ordered from him on several occasions and he has always came through. Matter of fact I'd rather not order from anyone else. My situation is with customs I believe! The bad thing about it is Alin or not, I dont think I'll be able to order from anywhere else overseas because I've already been flagged. Not once, but twice.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
jarhead95 said:
Thanks Kawasaki1 for lookin out!!
No problem bro!!! Although, I really don't like the title of this thread, so by the end of the night I'm going to delete it...just to let everyone know!!