©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

turanabol and prop

firetodd5

May 27, 2005
Florida
hey guys,
I'm going to run a test prop/turanabol cycle here in the next few months. I was wondering if you guys could just give me your input to give me some ideas on cycle length and dosages. Just personal experiences and such.
I am about 5'11, weighing 180 lbs, was a collegiate swimmer the last 4 years. My cycle experience is fairly intermediate, I have ran several cycles, but I've never tried Oral Turanabol. I have heard such good things, and since I am a swimmer and will not be tested by the NCAA anymore, I was gonna try it. I workout hard, about 4 times a week, swim 6 days a week. My diet is very very good, but I don't eat for mass at all which might be something that you guys tell me to do. I would love to hear what you guys think. also, I have been reading on this board and many books for quite some time now, and I have been reading on femara and arimidex and HCG. Should I take a little HCG throughout my cycle? and I love what I hear about femara, but have never used it. what do you think? thanks guys.

W

wolfyEVH

first of all, what are you expecting from this cycle? considering you do tons of swimming and you dont eat a lot.

also, just curious as to what your previous cycles were. they must have been light as you're only 180lbs at 5'11"

firetodd5

May 27, 2005
Florida
well I was around 210 but I changed events and had to drop weight. Now I am done college swimming, so I would like to gain lean muscle. I am not looking for a huge mass cycle or anything. I have seen some OT only cycles on here and they seem pretty good, but I thought I would add some test prop.

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
I'm Looking into a cycle similar to this in a month or two, I was actually looking at using some sus though. Hope everything goes well.