©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Turnavar question

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
chromedome said:
I haven't posted here much. Aways pretty much found what I need surfing here and don't have near the expertise that some do to offer much advice to others. I have a few cycles under my belt. Been AS free for about 8 months now. Had a few significant injuries and a real hard shut down last cycle.

I am going to do a cycle of primo here soon. 800mg/wk for 12-14 wks. Not using test for a few reasons but mostly curious about what a relatively high dose of primo would do.

I'm considering turnavar 20mg (anavar10mg/turninabol10mg) with this at 60mg day for 5-6 weeks. lot of people run anavar at end of cycle to harden up. But I don't think with primo there would be a need for that... not sure. I've seen OT used a lot at start of a cycle. So you can see my conflict. What are your thoughts on this... start or end ?

Thanks ahead of time.

whats your stats bro? primo and var are most benificial when you BF is low, otherwise it may not turn out to well.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
chromedome said:
I'm 48, 5"10 and currently 203 (Down from 218 1+ mo ago). I am at 23 %bf and dieting down. At the moment, and as a result of cycling AS and some laziness I am carrying most of my fat viscerally, not sub q. Either way, goal is to get down to 193 before I start this cycle. I've used masteron before at the end of a test prop and npp cycle. I was at higher weight and bf than I am now and even thogh it works best at low bf, had prety good results. I think the cal intake and type of work out while I took it helped. With the primo I don't plan on gorging myself with food. Primo is said to work well without doing this. We'll see. Basically, I am turning a corner with this cycle and look going for a more hard and lean appearence.

Var is said to have some fat burning capabilities. I don't know about that though.If so my thinking is to start the cycle with .Thanks for the input bro

have you used ephedrine, clen or t3. you may want to consider loking into them for cutting.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I think you would see good results with that for cutting. I know a few people that have used primo at 800 mg/wk and loved it. I personally love var and tbol for orals. Sweet cycle if you ask me.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I really don't like t3. I don't get the point. Yes, you do lose fat, but who wants to lose hard-earned muscle? Plus, I never did like the idea of screwing with something as important as the hypothalamus-pituitary axis.