©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Two weeks into

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Hey guys,

Just finished second week of my first cycle. 250ml Test Eth. twice a week. Something is happening. Nothing freakish or anything like that, but I am feeling different. I have gone up on my weights just a little. Muscles seem to feel tighter, bigger. I have been off for the last two weeks and I have been busting ass in the gym. I think the diet may be too much. Been averaging around 4000 - 4500 cal/day. I am seriously thinking about dropping that to around 3500 cal/day and increasing cardio. My goal here is not to blow up but to put on some quality muscle and drop some bf. I am happy with my weight right now at 220lbs. No gyno yet. Got one pimple so far. Needles have been no problem, using quads and shoulders. Thanks far all the help so far. Please let me know if you have any comments on the change in diet.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Sounds good bro. It's kinda weird that you just finished your 2nd week and you feel something is happening already. are you taking anything other than just the test? I'm asking because test takes about 3-4 weeks to really get going in your system. Your caloric intake is alot. Most people i know normally do 3000 - 3500 but to do 4000-4500 you must be one big cat. That's alot of calories. What kinda foods are you taking in? Make sure that alot of those calories aren't just simple calories that are gonna add weight in a negative way. Other than that keep pushing bro.

W

wolfyEVH

the feeling you get in the gym is prolly just from the increased cals, and not the juice.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Thanks guys,

I had heard that it takes a few weeks to kick in. Taking nothing else with it. My diet is really clean. Eggs, chicken, whole wheat bread and noodles, oatmeal, veggies, and protien supplement (only 6 carbs per). Have it broken down to a 40/40/20 split. I did really well with sweets over the holidays, but I was not perfect. I am gonna drop it down on calories. Adjusting it to 3200 cal/day.45% protien, 35% carbs(complex) and 20% good fats. Kicking up the cardio a bit. I'll report back in a few weeks. Thanks for you help!

P

pincrusher

recess said:
Thanks guys,

I had heard that it takes a few weeks to kick in. Taking nothing else with it. My diet is really clean. Eggs, chicken, whole wheat bread and noodles, oatmeal, veggies, and protien supplement (only 6 carbs per). Have it broken down to a 40/40/20 split. I did really well with sweets over the holidays, but I was not perfect. I am gonna drop it down on calories. Adjusting it to 3200 cal/day.45% protien, 35% carbs(complex) and 20% good fats. Kicking up the cardio a bit. I'll report back in a few weeks. Thanks for you help!
at a bodyweight of 220lbs what is your bf%? 3200 cals is low if trying to build muscle but will be ok if you are mainly wanting to cut fat. i would recommend staying around 3500-4000cals and just adding the cardio to your workout schedule.
try also to not consume any carbs within 3 hours of bedtime. as your last meal of the night, try a no carb protein shake with some olive oil or flax oil in it for good fats.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I would not drop the calories yet. Maintain and if you don't lose the fat you want during the cycle, add an ECA stack or clenbuterol to your PCT regimen. This will help you drop fat and maintain muscle.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
bf is around 20%. I will keep diet around 3800 to 4000. I am thinking about playing with it some though. For example keep it around 4000 for two or three days then drop it to 3600 for one or two days. Kinda keep the body adjusting. what do ya think about that?