©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tx's log to a shredded 210

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Been noticing the past few days that every time I add egg whites to my shakes my stomach is in knots the entire rest of the day :-/. Gonna drop the egg whites and am also gonna try sandpig's buddy jay's new protien powder line as well as the dymatize brand. The ones I have been using just aren't cutting it.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Thanks
Over on PM the there's a thread about liquid egg whites
Lots of guys saying they get bad gas from them
I'm avoiding them as much as possible to see if that helps me

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
The ex didn't pick up the kids for her weekend so looks like I have two days off this week. Ah the joys of being a single dad.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Busy day today got a lot done at the house. Spent most of the afternoon in the pool with the kids. Couldn't get a sitter for more than and hour so could only do cardio today. Ran three miles and then did bleachers. Over all damn good day. Hopefully my week will start out much more organized than the weekend has been.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Wanted to start this week off trying a DC style training method but I'm curious as to how wise it would be being that I train by myself. Any of y'all that have experience with this I would love to hear your opinions on it.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
So when are you going to start your log? All I've looked at it is a pic of the chic with a pink bra and blue jean pants on. I'd pay her BMW payment!

Good luck on your log

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Wanted to start this week off trying a DC style training method but I'm curious as to how wise it would be being that I train by myself. Any of y'all that have experience with this I would love to hear your opinions on it.
I've done DC by myself before
HS machines come in handy on dangerous exercises like bench and such.
Desdlifts racks and rows should be no issue
Squats don't take to absolute failure
DB's can be a bitch to get in place when you get stronger since you gotta get them up for the rest pause parts when you're already fatigued

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Thanks sandpig I'll see how it goes was a little nervous to try the dc because of having to go to failure with such heavy weight but hadn't thought of using machines,(ratard moment I'm sure).

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Gave the dc a shot today and I think I am going to like it. I need to do more research on it cause I don't think I did it quite right but still I enjoyed the change.

Will list exercises later on or tomorrow

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Holy mother damn.....second day of trying the dc style and the intensity level is insane. I love the speed and heavy weight. Tiday I hit biceps, forearms, calves quads and hams.
Phoe even threw in some dead lifts for you bro. My grip has gotten much better than the last time you and I hit deads.

Exercises were as follows:
Barbell curl
Dumbbell alternating curl
Cable curl

Reverse barbell curl
Reverse single arm cable curl

Seated calf raises
Standing calf raises
Leg press calf raises

Deadlift
Leg curls

Squats
Leg press
Leg extension

Legs were shaking so bad I almost fell just standing!

Daily eye candy:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404359960.585061.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404359974.298645.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404359985.184241.jpg

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
By DC style do you mean the rest pause?
It's been awhile since I've done DC but isn't it one exercise with two pauses per workout?

I know I loved using it. Not sure why I got away from it.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
From what I gathered it's two work outs of how ever many warm up set to get ready and one main heavy set per exercise. Then you also have your rest pause workouts and I am still learning on those. I'd like to try and find a sample weekly routine just to get a general layout of it.

Sorry I wasn't much help on that dens it's still a very new style to me. Hopefully I can get one of the vets that has done it before to chime in.