©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC 157: Rousey vs. Carmouche

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Testing is up to the commission- most states follow the protocols that Nevada uses.

Nevada commission does a "random" screening and there are no guidelines at all. I've been a corner where they only tested a few fighters and they test them right before the fight.

They show up with a lil paper bag stapled with your name on it and no matter what you're doing you have to go with them right that second to go piss in the cup.

They do not do year around random drug screening, unless you have been caught once then the commission may or may not make you piss test in order to get you suspension lifted in order to get you license back and fight again.

Now day they seem to piss test pretty much everyone at the bigger shows, but the smaller but still sanctioned shows they usually only test the headliners and a few other random fighters. When you get you fighters license or your corners or "extra" license they go over all the rules, but it's simple cause they say- we make the rules so expect it any time.

They test for a lot of things but not peptides or gh... They get people on serms, recreational, ephedra, and few other things. In other countries they often test for recreational drugs but not roids.. Which is funny.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Testing is up to the commission- most states follow the protocols that Nevada uses.

Nevada commission does a "random" screening and there are no guidelines at all. I've been a corner where they only tested a few fighters and they test them right before the fight.

They show up with a lil paper bag stapled with your name on it and no matter what you're doing you have to go with them right that second to go piss in the cup.

They do not do year around random drug screening, unless you have been caught once then the commission may or may not make you piss test in order to get you suspension lifted in order to get you license back and fight again.

Now day they seem to piss test pretty much everyone at the bigger shows, but the smaller but still sanctioned shows they usually only test the headliners and a few other random fighters. When you get you fighters license or your corners or "extra" license they go over all the rules, but it's simple cause they say- we make the rules so expect it any time.

They test for a lot of things but not peptides or gh... They get people on serms, recreational, ephedra, and few other things. In other countries they often test for recreational drugs but not roids.. Which is funny.

Thanks I'm sure most did not know that

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Another thing is sometimes they will test before and after a fight, they can kind of do what ever they want. I guess that it makes hard to cheat if you never know when it's coming.