©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC on Fox: Henderson vs. Diaz

Bigwimp

Nov 6, 2012
Looks like all my wants to win aren't working out. Hopefully goes better for Henderson and Rua. Swick I knew had too much time away and Penn lost the drive years ago. Just always hopeful for the ones you like more even if you know they will probably lose.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Good fights, need Penn to go down to 155 or gotta put Melendez against Henderson he's too big and athletic

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I fucking hate those Diaz brothers...They are a couple of bitches!! Nate flipping Henderson the bird when they were on the mat, yet he was beat down the entire match for 5 straight rounds.....

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
Lol, I love the Diaz brothers. Henderson is the real deal though,. He beat Nate at everywhere the fight went, very impressive! I love Penn but Rory should of been able to put him away. Rory has me 2nd guessing how good he really is.

DaveWallerCB

May 11, 2012
Lol, I love the Diaz brothers. Henderson is the real deal though,. He beat Nate at everywhere the fight went, very impressive! I love Penn but Rory should of been able to put him away. Rory has me 2nd guessing how good he really is.

Rory had me wondering if he played some pity game. I kinda doubt it, but after he folded BJ with those body punches and kicks he wasas CLEARLY HURT and plenty time in the round, yet Rory didnt aggressively attack.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012

I don't think Rory wanted to put him away! Every chance he had, it looked like he backed away on purpose. I think he wanted to punish Penn and show everybody he could take anything Penn had. Personally I think that's a bad idea...Fighters like Penn are dangerous no matter how bad they're hurt!! If somebody has the chance to put somebody away, I don't think they should hesitate!!

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
That went pretty much how I expected, except I wasn't expecting Brown to be so dominate over Swick. I like Matt Brown though, he is somebody I always route for when he fights.

I have to imagine Rory backed-off of Penn too. He had him hurt badly too many times in the fight and just didn't take advantage of those situations to put Penn away. I like Rory, but could have done without the showboating. I'd love to see a Rory vs Condit rematch though!

Rua needs to drop down a class, he comes in out of shape every fight and dies out after the first round. He'd be a monster if he could get down to the 185's. Gustaffson is a young prospect, but right now, I think Jones would KO him easily, and I am not a fan of Jones.

I can't say anything different on the final match, Henderson was dominate the entire fight. It was good to see Nate come up after the fight and hold his hand up though, he usually doesn't do that when he loses.

Penn needs to drop down to 155's again.....though I don't think he has the passion to do what it takes to get there. He is 100% NOT a welterweight though.