©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UG Labs

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Depends on which one lots are genuine and lots are not,

I recomend you become a member here and learn before you order,

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
:eek: :sniper: It all depends on the source! They are blackmarket pharms!
But I can,t say I,ve heard to many bad EXPERINCES WITH UNDERGROUND GEAR,just take some time and do the research!
unless you don,t give a shit about what you stick in your body!

P

pincrusher

JoshF56 said:
How safe is it to order from underground labs?
if you choose a well established UG lab that has lots of possitive feedback from members of the sites where they source from then you shouldnt have any problems. if ya join the source section here you will find quite a few established and reliable ug labs as well as sources who provide human grade gear. ;)

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
pincrusher said:
if you choose a well established UG lab that has lots of possitive feedback from members of the sites where they source from then you shouldnt have any problems. if ya join the source section here you will find quite a few established and reliable ug labs as well as sources who provide human grade gear. ;)

Maybe this is a dumb question but besides the obvious, whats the difference between human grade and vet grade?

Also, my question as the how safe it was, was referring to shipping primarily, and not getting busted.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
JoshF56 said:
Maybe this is a dumb question but besides the obvious, whats the difference between human grade and vet grade?

Also, my question as the how safe it was, was referring to shipping primarily, and not getting busted.

Vet grades can cause a lot of pain for some users. Some feel nothing.

Shipping is relatively safe or they would be out of business.

P

pincrusher

JoshF56 said:

the main difference between human grade gear & vet grade is that the vet grade gear has higher allowances for contaminants in the gear. it does not have to be as pure as the human grade gear needs to be thus the use of a higher amount of benzyl alcohol in the vet gear to combat the contaminants and make it more sterile. human grade gear manufacturing also has higher standards as far as the cleanliness of the manufacturing facility and a few other things to boot.
if you order from well established sources it will not matter if the gear is ug, vet, human grade, etc. established sources have very good techniques to get their good through customs which is the reason why they survive and become popular with lots of possitive feedback. if a source was constantly getting its shipments confiscated by customs, the negative feedback would put them out of business.

oriansport

Sep 24, 2005
Canada
pincrusher said:

Well I get my stuff from people at the gym. I've always bean lucky not to get bad gear but it coast more. So my question to you is:

How did you look for a well established UG lab?

P

pincrusher

oriansport said:
Well I get my stuff from people at the gym. I've always bean lucky not to get bad gear but it coast more. So my question to you is:

How did you look for a well established UG lab?
for starters, on this site we have a source section that you can join to the low price of $49.99. once you become a member of the source section you will find a list of good quality sources and lots of threads with feedback on all the sources to help you determine which ones you may want to order from. some of the sources are domestic in the usa and some are international and for the most part it will tell you this in the sources forum. this is the best way to find good reliable sources outside your local gym since local sources can get very expensive sometimes 3-4x what you would pay through a reliable domestic or international source. this time of year some of the sources are also running end of summer sales so you will find even better pricing than other times of the year. :)

oriansport

Sep 24, 2005
Canada
pincrusher said:
for starters, on this site we have a source section that you can join to the low price of $49.99. once you become a member of the source section you will find a list of good quality sources and lots of threads with feedback on all the sources to help you determine which ones you may want to order from. some of the sources are domestic in the usa and some are international and for the most part it will tell you this in the sources forum. this is the best way to find good reliable sources outside your local gym since local sources can get very expensive sometimes 3-4x what you would pay through a reliable domestic or international source. this time of year some of the sources are also running end of summer sales so you will find even better pricing than other times of the year. :)

Thanks pincrusher

I will join when I get Back to Canada I am in China right now.

Thanks for the Info!