©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Un-Fucking Believable!...(Not AGAIN)

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I'm thinking that either GX is bad luck or my wife is a total fucking cluts...
I ordered some methabols from Gx awhile back..I let my now wife open the package ..Well she opened it all right all in the wet sink about half of the methabols were ruined..I was just eating pink clobs instead of tabs...

Well my package of proviron came in yesterday....Last nite I decided I would open the proviron and put it my pill container...I couldn't figure out how to open the bottle...My wife comes over and says to me, give me that bottle...She opened it all right...I lost about a half a bottle in her glass of red wine on the counter....What are the chances of this happening again...
I had to laugh...Usually in that situation the person who would have done that in front of me would have got blasted....

So guys next time i order some thing please remember I'm limited...and in-patient...So just send everything loose...LOL...

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Thats crazy man. If it makes you feel better, I lost one anadrol cap yesterday and got really pissed off about it. :D

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
damn O i thought my girl was a cluts i think you got me beat .. i dont let my girl handle any of my shit, fuck that i would go nuts if busted one of my vials or something

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Her sister is even worse....She spill's and knock's every fucking thing over ...I've sen it...and I still can't belive it....

P

pincrusher

Stuart said:
Oh my God brutha, don't let her open your zipper.....
that could make for a very bad evening LOL would not be fun going to the emergency room to have your pecker removed from your zipper LOL

P

pincrusher

big o said:
No way...She sucks a dick like a 12 year old altar boy....
so you know from experience????????? :D
dont feel bad, my wife is a clutz also and she is always putting things away to never be found again. we are still looking for some tickets to a baseball game from 3 years ago that she put in a spot where she knew she would find them LOL
at least if i had her put my gear away for me i wouldnt have to worry about the feds searching my house and finding anything LOL

kayholetrip

Sep 14, 2005
Ireland
Bad boys treat your girl with respect like you would like your mother or sister to be treated........ huh....... glad you diddent loss it big o "RESPECT TO YOU"... when you squeese a orange you get orange juice. when you squeese a person you get out whats in there ....good , bad,