©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Under dosed gear and cycle length?

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
I'm nearing the end of my first cycle of what I thought was sust 250. After getting blood work and seeing the numbers and talking to a few knowledgable people, we came to the conclusion that my gear was under dosed by about 50%. I guess this is what happens when you buy gear from someone at the gym. So instead of doing 500mg a week I was actually doing about 250mg.

So here is the question. I recently procured some more sust 250 from a reputable vendor, so I am pretty confident that it is dosed correcly. I was planning on using this for my next cyle. After finding out about the dosing thing a few weeks ago I'm wondering what I should do. Should I continue to cycle for another 10 weeks with properly dosed gear? Or did I already shoot my load for this cycle?
Should I just call this cycle a wrap and start pct in a week when I'm done?

My other option was to run a cruising dose of 125mg a week for a while and then blast again, as I'm 40 and my T levels were just dipping into the low range before I started this cycle.

I could really use some advice from some knowledgable heads on this one. Thanks.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
If it was me I'd cruise for 6-8 weeks and then start. Follow a good pct protocol and you should be ready to blast again once everything has returned to normal. Blood work is always the best option to tell if everything is back to working order.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Well, I am 40 plus a few myself. IMHO you have been cruising for the last 10 weeks so you are ready to rock right now. Crank it up and let her buck.

Hawk

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Thats what i would do too if it were me. Like Hawk said, you've basically just been on a standard dose cruise. Might as well do an actual cycle dose now instead of waiting, especially since you plan on trt'ing anyways...

Unless you really dont want to trt that is. You mentioned a cruise dose of 125, and said you were in your 40's with low t levels...im assuming you plan on trt? If not, it would be a safer bet to come off and see if your levels return to somewhat normal with pct before using test again

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hell, I'd go for it if it was me. Did you have decent gains at that lower dose? Actually, you have done what I personally recommend for a first cycle by accident. You can always ramp it up from here based on how you did at that dose. Unless you want a PCT break but you said your levels were already low. At 40, I'd be thinking HRT even off cycle. Just me. You can make some great gains thru your 40's. I did.

Last edited:

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
Thanks for the replies, much appreciated. Yeah Brick, i did have decent gains. hell they are really the only gains I've made in some months despite a good training protocol, decent clean diet and adequate sleep.

I'm still alittle on the fence when it comes to trt but am leaning more towards it. I just dont know if I can go back to making no gains at the gym, having no sex drive and being tired all the time. I just have to get the wifey on board with it.

The main reason I put this question out there was because i thought maybe there was a limit to how long you can run a cycle before the body just gets used to the gear and the gains diminish. It seems like that isn't the case however.

I think I'm gonna go for it and do a proper blast. Thanks again for the replies guys!

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
At your age there is no sense coming off ever. Blast for a bit, then cruise for a bit. I usually let life determine when. So, if I have a busy time coming up I dial it down for a few weeks. I can also say, I am making some really good gains even now.

Hawk