©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Up 20lbs On Bench

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
hey.. are you guys bench by urselfs or with a spotter.. does it still count if ur using a spotter.for ur overall real bench. even if u didnt really need it.. mmm im confused my mate spotted me the other day but he was helping me a bit with it but i didnt need it.. i gues next time i just tell him when i need it but i felt it the next day.. hehe sorry if that made no sence :D

and how do i calculate kgs to lbs thanx

P

pincrusher

Arnie said:
hey.. are you guys bench by urselfs or with a spotter.. does it still count if ur using a spotter.for ur overall real bench. even if u didnt really need it.. mmm im confused my mate spotted me the other day but he was helping me a bit with it but i didnt need it.. i gues next time i just tell him when i need it but i felt it the next day.. hehe sorry if that made no sence :D

and how do i calculate kgs to lbs thanx
if the spotter touches the bar at all you really shouldnt count it unless you know he did not assist in any way. when i spot i keep my fingers just off the bar and only give a little assistance when i see the person stopping with the bar. never let them completely stop because it will make it harder to get it going again since you will very rapidly deplete all their ebergy when the bar is stopped.
i dont worry about 1 rep maxes only with pushing myself to failure with at least 3-4 reps minimum. if i use enough weight that i cant get at least 3 good reps without assistance it is to much weight and i risk injuring myself and its not worth it.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
i dont worry about 1 rep maxes only with pushing myself to failure with at least 3-4 reps minimum. if i use enough weight that i cant get at least 3 good reps without assistance it is to much weight and i risk injuring myself and its not worth it.

That is the same philosophy I follow.

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
ok sweet thanx im doing my bench again to morrow .. i knew i could do a least 4 to5 reps by my self but he just over helped me fagget! ;) no idea how to spot .. heheh

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
Is 178 for bench gud for someone who weighs 160 and is natural .. simple question thought id ask the pros lol

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
I think its good to bench more than your body weight how long have you been lifting. My gym partner is 170lbs and his max is 290lbs he says he's natural but it took 6 years for him to get there he must have good genetics.

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
Been lifting hard for 8 months been at it 2 years on and off...just wanna get to at least 85kgs this year im at 71kgs now just want all out muscle get rid fo my little fat bottom of stomach givn me da shits lol and love handles .. can 10kgs 6 months be done if u eating right.. and training hard everytime .. ?? :D

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
Arnie said:
Been lifting hard for 8 months been at it 2 years on and off...just wanna get to at least 85kgs this year im at 71kgs now just want all out muscle get rid fo my little fat bottom of stomach givn me da shits lol and love handles .. can 10kgs 6 months be done if u eating right.. and training hard everytime .. ?? :D

Natural - I'd have to say no. With a properly structured diet accompanied by a good training program and, of course, some chemical wizadry - I'd say yes. However - bear in mind that the gains would not all be skeletal muscle. Here is an extract from the Anasci FAQ section which gives you an idea of what, on average, is achievable.

I have finally made up my mind that I am going to try them and I was just wondering what kind of results I should expect?

This is really a tough question to answer. Results vary greatly from one person to the next. In general, steroid users find that their first cycle is the most dramatic in terms of the gains that they make. Some people claim to gain a solid thirty pounds on their first cycle while others notice little if any gains at all. Obviously, the athlete that has weight trained for a number of years, and continues to train intensely during the cycle and who eats a high calorie nutrient dense diet, stands to put on a lot more muscle than the athletes who are not disciplined enough to follow through with the whole program. It has been shown that a steroid user taking moderate dosages of Nandrolone Decanoate and Dianabol can gain twice as much muscle mass in a two month cycle than they could in an entire year of effective training. It is felt that an individual can gain a maximum of 4 pounds of muscle per year for every 100 pounds of body weight that they possess. This would translate to a 200 pound man having a maximum potential to gain 8 pounds of muscle per year, which itself would be an enormous gain. The first time steroid user can gain as much as 8 pounds per 100 pounds of body weight in a single ten week cycle. This means that the first time steroid user could gain 16 pounds of muscle injust 2 months. Their maximum potential without drugs would be 8 pounds in an entire year. It is easy to see that the steroid gains are extremely higher

[Back to top]

How much of the weight that is usually gained on a steroid cycle is actually solid muscle?

Most of weight gained on a steroid cycle is from retention of cellular and extra cellular fluid. This is what many Steroid users will call "water bloat". This initial water weight gain is beneficial up to a
certain point. It provides extra nutrients to the muscles and increases their ability to contract by simply giving them more area to work in. Average weight gain on a steroid cycle ranges anywhere from five to twenty pounds. Although anabolic steroids can increase the body's ability to mobilize and use fat stores, many athletes find that they go through an increase in body fat while on a bulking cycle. This is simply because they take in an excess amount of calories on an effective bulking program. This is a benefit, not a problem, at this time. Let's say our subject who gained twelve pounds determined through body composition analysis that he had put on four pounds of body fat. This leaves an eight pound increase in lean body weight. Of that eight pounds, it is very likely that only two pounds are skeletal muscle. It is known that for every one pound of skeletal muscle you put on, the body brings with it three pounds of supportive cellular and extra cellular fluid. Still, an increase of two pounds of skeletal muscle mass is a substantial gain.

:headbang:

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
Thanx For da info... well i know one day im gonnna hit the roids but no idea when .. my mates got very go gains naturaly training for 3 to 4 years and ive only pretty much just started feeling that but alot fo people tell me im big and got defintion but its not enuf wnan feel bigger to myself.. i gotta do me a Test e cycle lol one day one day.. wat would be the best cycle for me in a few more months or end of the year for lean muscle mass.... sumthing simple but affective and keep gains!!! thanx boys..

Arnie . :eek:

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
Study all the stickies on this site. Read all about pct diet and nutrition this stuff is very important I studied this site for 6 months b4 I got on.