©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Update: Beginning Week 4

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Well, another week went by... now beginning week #4.

Gains? Yes.
-Weight in all exercise are up over last week.
- I feel muscles in places where, although they were there, are now much bigger.

-I'm feeling a little sore when I get up in the morning.
-horny as all F*%&

-weight increase of 16lbs over 3 weeks, BF Steady

-problems sleeping sometimes.

-tend to have some anxiety, but am able to get my head around it and keep going forward.

-more sensitive than usual. In an emotional way. Take things to heart too much... Have to work at that.

In general I feel better, more confident and ready to work real hard during the workouts... Things are looking up.

If someone knows what I should expect around week 5,6, &7, I'd appreciate a comment.

Thanks.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
for me I was horny for the entire cycle , your weight gain will slow and don't be too concerned with the scale as test will burn fat as well ,your strength should still go up, so increase how much you push or pull to adjust for this, how is your sleep I sometimes have a hard time sleeping and wake up often in a pool of sweat,

nice avatar,

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
I go from hot to cold quite quickly. More stressing right now is the intermittent depression and anxiety.

If I pickup on it quickly enough, I can reason my way out of it... Sometimes, if I'm tired, I start to think I'm depressed and realize that if this is due to the injections I can't take them back and then start panicking... Sounds stupid I know... but I talk myself out of it.

when not on a cycle, I get these once in a while, but very mild... I learned to live with them.... no big deal really. just f**ked up a little...

I'm talking about getting these once a month maybe and then only for minutes... so all in all the cycle's been great...