©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Update on Prop/Tren Cycle

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Well bro's I just finished up my second vial of GP ProFina and so far the results are pretty nice. This is my first run with Tren, and I have not noticed any sides other than some mild insomnia. I'm gonna run this cycle for 10 or 12 weeks (100mg ED of prop and tren A.) I have been taking 200mg of B6 daily just incase. So far, I would have to say my body seems to handle most Steroids well, as I also ran a cycle with Masteron and had no sides with it which is surprising given the fact that it is purely adrogenic. I actually think I need more than 500mg of test / week. I'll keep you posted.

P

pincrusher

Freejay said:
Well bro's I just finished up my second vial of GP ProFina and so far the results are pretty nice. This is my first run with Tren, and I have not noticed any sides other than some mild insomnia. I'm gonna run this cycle for 10 or 12 weeks (100mg ED of prop and tren A.) I have been taking 200mg of B6 daily just incase. So far, I would have to say my body seems to handle most Steroids well, as I also ran a cycle with Masteron and had no sides with it which is surprising given the fact that it is purely adrogenic. I actually think I need more than 500mg of test / week. I'll keep you posted.
how have you done with the fat cutting? have you gotten leaner on the cycle or are you using it as a bulker?

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
freejay and I are on similar cycles right now and appear to have similar goals (leaning out),

My cycle is profina and masteron. This cycle I have lowered my carb intake considerably, run cardio 35-40 mins 4x a week, and drank MUCH less alcohol.

The results are extremely good but since ive changed som many variables, Im not sure what to contribute the majority of the results to......

Oh,Ive got wicked bad insomnia from the tren. Good thing I work for a pharma company that makes a sleep drug, eh? I take so many drugs--- I was just thinking about it the other day....

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Bizarro said:
freejay and I are on similar cycles right now and appear to have similar goals (leaning out),

My cycle is profina and masteron. This cycle I have lowered my carb intake considerably, run cardio 35-40 mins 4x a week, and drank MUCH less alcohol.

The results are extremely good but since ive changed som many variables, Im not sure what to contribute the majority of the results to......

Oh,Ive got wicked bad insomnia from the tren. Good thing I work for a pharma company that makes a sleep drug, eh? I take so many drugs--- I was just thinking about it the other day....

Boy U said it Bro...INSOMNIA! To Pin's question, yes I have leaned out quite a bit, but My diet is still getting tweaked, so it will be better next month. I think the Tren leans me out better than the Masteron did. I will be intrigued to see how the two compounds mix, as I can't recall anyone running Tren and Mast together. My strength has returned nicely as well. I'm probably gonna switch from the ProFina and just shoot Prop and Tren (separate Vials). Some of these Charlie hourses from the ProFina are getting anoying, and I think having the same dose but in 2cc's will be better.