©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Using orals

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
Is it neccessary to use Milk thistle or Liv 52 for a couple of weeks before starting your orals? I read somewhere where its a good thing to do.

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
It would be a good idea just to be on the safe side. I usually take milk thistle year round and take my liv 52 at the beginning of an oral cycle. So you can if you want, or you can start when you start everything else. On the other hand, at the end of your cycle is where it really matters. I'd take the liv 52 a couple weeks after the cycle ends.

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
I've got the MT but couldn't find Liv 52 at the nutrition store the other day. Any other names it goes by?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Cannons said:
It would be a good idea just to be on the safe side. I usually take milk thistle year round and take my liv 52 at the beginning of an oral cycle. So you can if you want, or you can start when you start everything else. On the other hand, at the end of your cycle is where it really matters. I'd take the liv 52 a couple weeks after the cycle ends.
Agreed.

jesok

Sep 17, 2005
Milk Thistle year round.
It is inexpensive and very available at your local Wal-Mart.
1000mg a day.