©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Vaccum filters, and filtering

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Also will a 50ml syringe fit into the flask? I will be using them to draw up the oil and fill the vials, unless I just get the rubber stop with the hole in the top and draw it out with the 50ml syringe that way?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
No, a 50ml syringe wont reach the bottom of the flask. Also, because the flask has a small mouth, you cant get the syringe to reach to bottom corner. When the level gets close to the bottom, you wont be able to tip the flask and draw from the corner. Hope that made sense.

Beakers are cheap and easier to clean. Use those.

Ok cool so normal flask work that's even better cost wise.

Ok so do you mean filter into a flask then pour it into a pre-serilised veegee beaker then distribute into the 10ml vials with the 50ml syringe?

I was worried about the extra 'air time' from doing that?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Would the 50ml syringe nipple not fit into the rubber stopper with the hole in and tip the flask upside down? Sort of like a giant vial?

With a green pin pushed through the rubber stopper?

Or should I just pour into a beaker as you've said above?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
are the whatman zap caps nylon? I will be filtering aas with eo and guaiacol in them, doesn't say on the site just whatman zap cap 0.2u

and lol I wont be having a lam box then

Rizzo

Mar 15, 2013
Those laminar flow box even though 3ftx 4ft weigh 250lb plus
.not too many people have one in house or apt. I was talkn shit. Ib

they are easy to build. you can find the blower, uvc light, and hepa filter on ebay. the wood at any lumber store. there are hood designs found easily if you google: laminar flow box mushrooms

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Not at all. Once you apply vacuum, you couldnt knock it off if you wanted to. You can pick up the whole assembly by the zap capp itself. Vacuum is a very powerful thing. That thing will not come off until you release the vacuum.
IMO, you wont find another disposable vacuum filter that seals as well. Even the screw on type.
Dont use media bottles with zap caps. Some media bottles have a plastic ring around the mouth of the bottle. This will keep the zap cap from making a good seal. Use a flask, they have a smooth, robust rim around the opening. Perfect for making a seal.
To answer your question about the EQ.
These disposable filters have A LOT more surface area than your syringe filter. You wont notice a difference between your EQ and another compound thats a little thinner.
Just to give you an idea. It takes about 5 minutes to filter 500 ml @ 20 inches of vacuum. You will know when its ready to throw the filter out, because flow will drop dramatically. The filter lasts longer with some compounds than it does with others. For example, the trens are typically dirtier, and plug the filter faster. Even though you can see the entire membrane, you cannot tell its dirty by eye. The particles the filter is catching are millionths of an inch in size.
I have not used the nalgene fast caps. Vacuum filtering is for small to medium size batches anyway. For large volumes and production filtering, vacuum filtering is not the way to go. A peristaltic pump is the way to go for production. The filters used for this application come with .10 micron membranes, flow incredibly well, and flow large amounts

Hello dude, I contacted medical supplies and they told me the whatman zapcap bottle top filters are nylon, so they should be fine with ethyl oleate formulas? Will they still filter 500ml per filter, in your experience have you filtered high eo blends ok?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
I dont care for eo. So I couldnt tell you if the filter could withstand that. What compound? Are you sure it needs 100% eo as carrier?

From what iv read on the net all oral injections (oxy,dbol,winstrol,etc) and test base at 100mg/ml need 100% eo carrier.

And 50mg/ml can do fine with 50/50 gso/eo

But does guaiacol effect the filter like ethyl o does?

A 500ml blend of 100mg/ml oral aas will have about 275ml eo and 75ml guaiacol in it.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Those chems stink.. I wish guaialcol could he smell free because it fills the house with wood diesel smell and I thnk the neighbors think I rebuild Detroit Allison diesel motors in the kitchen..

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
How much waste is there from a zap cal? How much gets still in the filter like the dregs? If I was to do 100ml would I loose much in the 500ml zap cap?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
I know guai alone doesnt effect the filter. I also know that 100% eo is not required for those compounds at 50mgs/ml. Drol does have a bite at 50mgs/ml. I reccomend mixing the drol with a little long estered test when pinning. Again, I dont really see the need for eo. With good raws, and proper technique, 99% of compounds are painless. And if you are using eo to make it thinner, then use a thinner carrier instead.

Would you sugest to use more guaiacol over using eo then for 100mg/ml orals (as much guaiacol as is needed) and just use 50/50 gso/eo?

Have you made 100mg/ml orals yourself or have a recipe if you don't need 100%eo? I'd rather use what's required and not go ott, this is the only recipe iv found on the net.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Iv seen this recipe for 100mg/ml winstrol would this do for oxys etc at 100mg/ml

Solution 10ml:
Raw 1g
Ba 0.2ml 2%
Ps80 1ml 10%
Guaicol 2ml 20%
Distilled water

But I'm sure you could swap the water for or gso and/or eo?

Last edited:

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
You don't wana drink guialacol unless u wana puke . Seems ford has tested it's heat range fryn his eggs . Now we know where the apnea came from.

The recipe above wasn't to drink it is off basszonekiller for waterbased with guaiacol solvent for injection of 100mg/ml winstrol.

Will this recipe work for all oral aas for injection is what I ment lol, I will defo not be drinking it.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol. Ohh I smell what the guialacol is cookin stone. U makein 17 alkahloid oral into slam bam injects. I'm not so sure about the 100mg winny unless you have the micronized raw.. Id try some. Hint hint.. Lol Ib

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
If its disolved in solution then it won't need to be micronized because it will be in liquid form, micronised is for inj suspension ;)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I thot u just said it's for inj with guialacol? Cause I said don't eat that crap and u said no oral form for inj. Ure Killen me..lol. Ok so u r rite. U can eat any kind stanozola that is true.