©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Var or Winny

Gocraze

Dec 26, 2007
Which works better with Test Prop?

If I use Winstrol with Test Prop can I mix them in the same syringe even though one is water base adn the other oil base? I've read mixed reviews.

Last edited:

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
I have used both Var and Winstrol and liked both. At what doses would you run them? I had great results with Var at 40mgs ed and Winstrol at 50mgs ed. The only thing about the Winstrol was that it made my joints hurt after the 5th week. No sides from the var...great strength gains. The Winstrol really made my muscles hard though.

There is no reason not to mix oil and water. They will just be seperated in the syringe oil goes in first then the water.

Gocraze

Dec 26, 2007
I'm planning on running the test prop for 8 weeks at 100mg/eod and either the anavar at 40mg/ed or the winny at 50mg/eod. I'd love to mix the prop adn winny in the same syringe so I can limit the pinning.

I used winny at the end of my last cycle (Sust & Eq). I was noticebly harder,but nothing extreme. I was thinking of giving the var a shot.

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
Sounds like a good mild cycle, Prop is my favorite test. Try the Var instead of the Winny this time you will love the strength gains. Are you going to run the Var for the entire 8 wks?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Sounds like a good mild cycle, Prop is my favorite test. Try the Var instead of the Winny this time you will love the strength gains. Are you going to run the Var for the entire 8 wks?

Sounds good to me. I would defo pick avar above winny. It has taken me nearly 6 months for my joints to feel the same after winny. Winny is great for results but my joints did go bad on it. My job can involve some lifting and bending down (manager of health food shop) and I could barely get back up when on winny. But obviously everyone is different and will respond in different ways. I would do test p for 10 weeks with avar for the entire cycle at 40mg per day.

Gocraze

Dec 26, 2007
Thanks Elvia.

I have enough anavar for 30 mg/day for 10 weeks or 40 mg/day for 8 weeks. Will 30 mg/day be that much different than 40mg/day?

I was planning on running the Test Prop for 8 weeks, but have enough to run for 10 weeks.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Thanks Elvia.

I have enough anavar for 30 mg/day for 10 weeks or 40 mg/day for 8 weeks. Will 30 mg/day be that much different than 40mg/day?

I was planning on running the Test Prop for 8 weeks, but have enough to run for 10 weeks.

The prop will keep you drier than E and as avar is not too hard on the HPTA that cycle should tighten you up. I'd prolly stay at 8 wks with the Prop.

My 2 cents.

TGR

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Thanks Elvia.

Go with 8 weeks of test p and 40mg of avar each day. That is a nice cycle. If your diet and training are good you will really tighten up. You should put on some decent muscle and harden up but don't expect a large increase in weight. Let us know what you decide to do and keep us posted on your cycle.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Which works better with Test Prop?

If I use Winstrol with Test Prop can I mix them in the same syringe even though one is water base adn the other oil base? I've read mixed reviews.

They both will work well. What type of goals are your shooting for or trying to obtain?