©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Vascularity in arm (female)

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
I tried. I wasn't putting you in a boat, my friend. I was simply putting down what I thought. I mean nothing towards you or her in a negative way at all. I have no ill will toward either of you nor do I have any authority here to chastise you.

If you were drowning for real I would try to help you.

I was trying to help you both and just kinda show how silly it was so that would step back and let clearer heads prevail.

Again...does the last word matter?

Either way, do as you will. I am out now.

Peace and love....I read that somewhere.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Boy did I lose control of this thread.. Lmao.. Fitnik is grumpy due to her dieting down as I badger her with a box a wendys triple cheese burgers in my mouth so you guys get the blunt of it.. She gets 4 rice grains tomorrow after a 5 mile run for this intense behavior. It's all good guys . Thks.. U can now call me names .. Lol.

Fitnik13

Oct 10, 2013
Southwest
Boy did I lose control of this thread.. Lmao.. Fitnik is grumpy due to her dieting down as I badger her with a box a wendys triple cheese burgers in my mouth so you guys get the blunt of it.. She gets 4 rice grains tomorrow after a 5 mile run for this intense behavior. It's all good guys . Thks.. U can now call me names .. Lol.

Lol, your stupid

Fitnik13

Oct 10, 2013
Southwest

You're lol

Fitnik13

Oct 10, 2013
Southwest
IB- I thought Slate was down with FDA- I was about to say fire him- because he's doing a horrible job. However, I hope he jumps of a ship.. Lol! I'm hungry. On my way to the gym than posing class

Strunk

NPC Judge / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2013
I think I'll stay out of this topic.:action-smiley-070:
First thing that came to my mind when I saw the thread was of some of the women I used to work with who made a ton of money off making "vascularity" videos for guys. That's a whole other thread though.LOL

Fitnik13

Oct 10, 2013
Southwest
First thing that came to my mind when I saw the thread was of some of the women I used to work with who made a ton of money off making "vascularity" videos for guys. That's a whole other thread though.LOL

lol !!!

Fitnik13

Oct 10, 2013
Southwest

I was curious to work on my vascularity I know diet and exercise was the main part and lowering BF as low as I can to make them visible! I was looking for AAS to help me get their faster. Many of my female associates deny the use of roids. Just two days ago, Two ladies had a discussing with me about it, She doesn't have and vascularity carries a great deal of muscle- she has a show last night. She admitted to me that she uses var, estrogen blocker and a few other things.. I just wanted to know from this forum what these two ladies could be using because I want to use a fat burner to help me get to the single digits faster and something that builds muscle growth.. :)

Strunk

NPC Judge / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2013
Fitnik, most people won't be honest about what they're doing...especially females in my opinion. Its a combination of factors such as genetics, bodyfat levels, "supps", training etc...probably in that order.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I was curious to work on my vascularity I know diet and exercise was the main part and lowering BF as low as I can to make them visible! I was looking for AAS to help me get their faster. Many of my female associates deny the use of roids. Just two days ago, Two ladies had a discussing with me about it, She doesn't have and vascularity carries a great deal of muscle- she has a show last night. She admitted to me that she uses var, estrogen blocker and a few other things.. I just wanted to know from this forum what these two ladies could be using because I want to use a fat burner to help me get to the single digits faster and something that builds muscle growth.. :)
:action-smiley-054:
I'm glad u listen to me. Roflol! .. Let's focus on Sat.. Not this thread now..
The only fat burner u will need is my foot on your ass saying run faster..