©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

veins

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
Got a little freaked out tonight after my workout. I was looking in the mirror flexing and noticed that I could see the veins running all thru my shoulders and into my pecs. I've never seen this before. I'm not talking about vascularity like veins popping out, I could just see the blue veins. It looked odd. I was really pumped from my workout, and I am on anadrol 100 mgs/day, sust 750 mgs week/ deca 400 mgs week. Maybe I just never looked hard under a bright light..or..could it be the anadrol?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
some gear does have a special propensity for making the veins stand out. Some people when their on winstrol, some halotestin, some tren, and in your case anadrol. The vascularity that your experiencing is from the increased rise in your blood pressure from your gear. I've read that some bodybuilders use it a couple days before a show to help with the vascularity. Since it helps to increase the blood volume. But of course they use it with low sodium and diuretics or it would cause bloating and a puffy look.

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
speaking of veins which body builder comes to mind when you think of them.....paul dillett maybe

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
speaking of veins which body builder comes to mind when you think of them.....paul dillett maybe
Now that boy has WAY too many veins!

W

wolfyEVH

tee said:
Now that boy has WAY too many veins!

ahhh...paul dillett...the man who shit on stage....as well as the man who froze mid pose (cough cough diuretics)